Records Of the Agito - Transition

Start from the beginning

Hinata: Yuuna-san is at the hospital for a regular examination of the usage of the trump card. 

Wakaba: And Chikage took the day off and went back to her home in Kouchi. It seems her mother's condition is getting worse. 

Shouichi: I see........ That kind of girl still has a family, huh? (Shouichi whispers to himself)

Tamako: Did you say something? 

Shouichi: No, Just talking to myself. 

Just then the self-proclaimed interrogator entered the classroom. 

Hojo: Alright everyone, get to your seat. I'll begin today's class. And for the last time, I'm a certified interrogator. Don't call me that, Ashikawa! (The self-proclaimed interrogator said in a high tone at Shouichi)

Shouichi: Uh...... I didn't call you that. 

Hojo: Really? Huh? Must be my imagination. Anyways, today we'll be covering social studies please open page 70 of your book. 

Shouichi then took out the book he was given last night, along with the new dorm which was a lot more closer to the hero's dorm so that in the case of another attack, it'll be much easier to fend it off. 

Hojo: Oh yeah, before I forgot. As of yesterday's attack on the three of you, you've done a great job in fending the monster off. Uhmmm....... What do you call it again?

Shouichi: Lord. That's what they call themselves. 

Hojo: Oh right. Good work and keep it up. 

With that, the man then began their lesson today. Shouichi then began to listen to his teacher's explanation and found out some interesting facts that he has been missing out on for the last three years because of his isolation from Suwa and the outside world. 

Shouichi: Sky fear syndrome? 

(Meanwhile Chikage's Location)

Chikage walked into her home to find that the place is a mess with much trash loitering around the house. She then walked into one of the rooms to see one adult really resembling her.  

Chikage: I'm home, mom....... (Chikage said to the dying woman in front of her) So........ her condition is already this bad....... 

Chikage's father: You came, Chikage....... It's been a long time............

Chikage: It's you who told me to come back, wasn't it? 

Chikage's father: Well, you're right. I wanted you to see her once again before she's moved to the hospital. 

(Back to Marugame Castle)

Shouichi: Excuse me, What's sky fear syndrome? 

Hojo: Isn't this unusual. Ashikawa Shouichi has an interest in the lessons I'm giving. 

Shouichi: Yeah, I've been a D-bag to your lessons. So, what it is? 

Hojo: It's a mental illness. Born from the immense fear of the Vertexes that many people have started manifesting after the invasion three years ago. 

Shouichi: Mental illness, huh?

Hojo: As the illness progressed it affected people's daily life leading to memory loss and collapse of self-esteem. 

Shouichi: I see............... 

Hojo: What's caught your attention anyway? 

Shouichi: No, it's just unusual to me.

Tamako: Don't Suwa's people have suffered from this too?

Anzu: Tamacchi-senpai!!

Tamako: Ah! Sorry....... (Tamako said in a guilty tone)