"well do you want to be?" maggie questioned.

     "i never thought about him like that." the girl shrugged.

     "you know you two fit well, besides the world is ending. who knows?" maggie wiggled her eyebrows.

     rosaline stifled a laugh, "shut up. back to you."

     "you know, men have to do certain things, you both know that and they're either gonna blame the little woman as the reason they do 'em and as the reason, they don't." lori grabbed the plates, "i'll tell you something. what happens out there - happens out there and we're just trying to keep it together till they get back."

     "things were good... maybe i..." the short-haired girl began.

     lori interrupted her bitting into a slice of cucumber, "glenn's a big boy. he makes his own decisions. and then you- do you have anything to apologize for? either of you?"

     rosaline shook her head.

     maggie answered with the same action.

     "tell them to man up and pull themselves together." lori advised, "just don't say 'man up'. it never goes well."

     the two younger girls giggled.

     maggie let out an inward sigh, "let me just get this to beth."

     "you two just go on. i got this," lori said, taking the tray.

     rosaline returned to cutting, "glenn loves you, you know?"

     "doesn't seem to say that much." maggie shrugged.

     "he does." rosaline promised.

     "well, it's clear to see daryl cares. he's just scared. like you said, what happened to sophia... that probably made him scared that it'll happen to you." she explained.

     "yelling and shouting at me isn't the way to do it..." the girl muttered, "he'd been comforting me minutes before that. i'd never seen him do it. you know? he's not a touchy-feely guy, but there he was, letting me cry into him."

     maggie met her eye, "well if he was willing to do that for you, he definitely feels something."

     "he had a brother before this. merle. they left him back in atlanta when he got chained up onto a roof and t-dog lost the key to the cuffs rick put on him. he's probably alive, just not here. somebody took their van when they tried to return," rosaline told her, "he was so angry. attacked rick, but he stuck with us, till now."

     "seems like don't have anybody else, but you." maggie pointed out giving her a knowing look, "as you can tell i'm not an expert myself, but he will come and apologize, just wait."

     the green-eyed girl gazed at the cutting board, "and if he does?"

     "your choice."

     would she accept his apology? it's not like the argument was that big, maybe he just needed some space and she was over exaggerating. she'd just have to see.