||thirty•five||

CAMERON'S POV

I decided to just give her the last surprise as we started driving home, mostly because I know she would freak out.

"So Bee, there is still one more surprise" I said to her , glancing over to her but still keeping my focus on the road.

"And what's that?" She asked

"Well you see, I'm pretty sure that our relationship is pretty steady, and I'm not planning on ending it any time soon, or really ever for that matter" I said making her tense up a bit.

"Yea...." She said

"We are still too young to get married so I kinda thought of a step down from that" I said, and a wave of nervousness flew over my body.

I began to suddenly regret what I had done, she doesn't look happy about this. For all I know she was going o break up with me tomorrow!

What if she doesn't feel the same way about me! I'm screwed

"What is it Cam?" Rebecca asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Well I-I-um I bought something" I said stuttering

"What did you buy?" She asked me and now she was nervous, but she put her hand in mine.

"I- I bought an apartment" I managed to just blurt out.

"Really?" She said with no expression on her face.

"Yea, I'm sorry I shouldn't have it was stupid I-" I said but she but cut me off.

"No! Cam that's awesome!" She said throwing her hands up.

"I thought you were upset for a bit there" I sighed in relief.

"No! But Cameron that's a lot of money! How did y-"

"Don't worry about that, right now let's just focus on you" I said.

"Cameron I need to ask a favour" she asked me.

"Well can Sammy and Sarah come over too?" She asked

"Yea! Let's call them now" he said dialling Sammy's number and putting the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" Sammy said

"Hey! You guys want to come over to my place tonight for Rebecca's birthday?" Cameron asked

"YES!" I heard Sarah yell in the background.

"We will see you guys in about 20 minutes" Sammy said as we pulled in to the driveway.

We walked in to my house and Jackson came running up to me.

"Rebecca!" He yelled and he hugged her.

"Hey buddy!" She said and then he ran off.

"He got so big!" She turned to me.

"He starts school SK next year" I smiled, and we continued in to the kitchen.

"Hey Cameron so me and Jackson are going to be at grandmas again so there is food in the fri- Rebecca?" My mom stopped as she looked up.

"Hi Gina, how are you?" Rebecca said going up to hug her.

"I'm good, how have you been?" My mom asked, "pretty good" she replied looking back at me flashing a smile.

"Well me and Jackson are going, we will see you tomorrow" she said, tapping me on the back and picking up Jackson and with that they left.

Rebecca and I decided to go watch some TV and wait for Sam, and Sarah.

30 minutes later

REBECCA'S POV