||seventy•seven||

REBECCA'S POV
"Cam wake up"

"Cam"

"CAMERON"

"IM NAKED" His eyes flew open and I sat up.

"Wow" " I giggled.

"Why did you wake me up bee" He propped himself up on his elbows.
"Can't we just stay home today and watch T.V and eat popcorn and sleeep" he grabbed me.

"Why do you always do this, you just never wanna wake up" I giggled

"I can't wait 'til we get married, and have 14 little Camerecca babies running around" He said so calmly.

"Um...14?" I was taken back.

"Fine...20!" I gave him that 'are you crazy look'.
"Whatever! As many as you want, I just want everything to be perfect." He kissed me.

"So, did you have any dates in mind?" I asked him, as I played beside him and played with his hair.

"I did have an idea" He winked and he reached over behind him to grab his computer

He started typing and then spun around his computer.

"Hawaii, me and you." He grabbed my hand.

"What do you mean? Like honeymoon?" I asked.

"No, I mean lets get married now! What's it called... You know when you just drop everything and bam! Married!" He got all excited.

"Elope?" I giggled.

"YEA! LETS ELOPE!" He jumped on to his knees and grabbed my shoulders.

"Cameron, I'm sorry but I am not eloping.." I shook my head.

"Why are you so eager anyways?" I asked.

"Because I want to marry you.. And after the wedding you know" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Really?" I shook my head.

"I'm sorry I'm just a bit... I don't know... Well you know I have my needs!" He put his hand on my waist.

"Nope" I pushed his hand away.

"Please becca" he whined.

"I can't believe you, that's the only reason why you want to even get married.." I spit.

"No.." He looked around.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay maybe a bit.." He scratched his head.

"Do you even really love me.." I sat up and looked at him right in the eye.

"Of-coarse, it's just I have my needs and I'm running out of power to keep them contained." he licked his lips and grabbed my waist again.

"Are you serious?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Do we really have to wait? I'm sorry for wanting some spicing up in this relationship!" He started to raise his voice.

"It's alright" I got up and walked to the closet.

"Really?" He sounded surprised.

"Yea, you won't have to worry about 'spicing up the relationship if I'm not here. Now you don't have to worry about anyone holding you back from 'your needs' cameron" I pulled my bag down and started gathering clothes.

"Bec stop c'mon" he grabbed me from behind my waist.

"It's kind of annoying, don't you think? When all you really care about is getting 'intimate'?" I turned around and pushed his arms away.