||fifteen||

REBECCA'S POV

"Cameron?" Nash said and he started bursting out in laughter.

"Oh shit you guys were- oh well this is awkward.." He said scratching the back of my head.

"Nothing happened, Nash" Cameron re-assured him.

"Alright.." He said waving his eyebrows up and down.

"Well, I just came to say that Mahogany and I aren't together anymore." He sighed.

"What happened?" I asked Nash in confusion, and Cameron walked in actually with a shirt on.

"Mahogany was already in a relationship with that kid Jacob Whitesides, and she never told me that.." He said and I went up and hugged him.

"Well then she doesn't deserve a guy like you if she chooses him over you" I said and I kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey! Those lips are for my face only.." Cameron said making me laugh.

"Dammit I need a girlfriend.." Nash said.

"You will get a girlfriend Nash.. You just need to be open to anyone." I said

"But girls just use me because of my fame.." He said

"Then you need to find someone that doesn't know you.. Or quit vine.." Cameron said

"I'm not quitting vine" he stated.

"Then get out there and find yourself a girl!" Cameron said.

"C'mon Nash, millions of girls would kill to have you as a boyfriend.." I stated, it's true Nash and Cameron are the most popular.

"Okay well I better go get a girlfriend" Nash said getting up off the bed.

"Bye" We smiled.

"Where were we?" Cameron smirked.

"Uhh, no." I laughed playfully pushing him away.

I looked out the window, but something caught my eye.

The lights were on.

"Cameron, someone's in the house.." I stated.

"What are you talking about, it was evicted.." He said, looking out the window beside me.

"Let's go check it out" I said curiously.

"Rebeccaaa I don't like this.." Cameron whined as I pulled his arm towards my house.

I knocked on the door.

I heard footsteps come closer, Cameron looked at me and pulled me closer.

The door opened.

"Mom?" I asked in complete shock.

"Rebecca honey!" She said running up to me pulling me in to a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

"Well you father and I decided to come home early, but we noticed the eviction, and over-turned it." She smiled.

"Cameron is that you?" She said looking over my shoulder.

"Yeah, nice to see you again." He smiled shaking her hand.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" My mom asked

I looked over at Cameron, he nodded yes.

"Sure" I said.

We walked in, dinner was already ready, my mom just out two more place settings.

My dad walked in to the room.

"Hey Becs, Cameron" he said with a smug voice.

Like hey I haven't seen you in a month but thanks for the warm welcome. I thought to myself.

"So where are you living?" My mom asked.

"With Cameron" I said flatly and dads eyes widened.

"No, you are moving back." My dad said crossing his arms.

"What?" I said looking at Cameron and back at my dad.

"I'm not letting you stay with some boy, you are staying with your family." He stated sternly.

"For your information, I will be staying with my boyfriend, because it's not like I had such and amazing family who cares for me so much that they basically force me out on the streets. Cameron was the only one there for me. Unlike you two people who I wish I would have never been associated with." I raised my voice standing up and whipping my napkin on my plate.

"If I may interject, I'm not exactly some boy, I've actually known you basically all my life"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that young lady! Either stay with your family, and break up with this excuse you call a boyfriend, or go with him and NEVER come back." My dad yelled totally ignoring Cameron.

"Okay bye forever" I said grabbing Cameron's hand and slamming the door.

"That escalated quickly" Cameron stated.

"I'm sorry" I said stopping in the street dropping to my feet.

"It's not your fault" he said

"But you do still have some dry blood on your mouth" he laughed making me smile a bit.

Even in the worst times, he makes it possible to smile.