||sixty•one||

|Tuesday Morning|

REBECCA'S POV

"Cameron I-I don't want to ruin anything between us." I whispered.

"If you aren't ready I'm okay with that" he pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I-I'm ready" I said.

"Rebecca" he said.

"Yea?" I asked.

"Rebecca!" He shouted.

"What?"

"REBECCA" HE YELLED.

My eyes flung open. I looked around and Cameron was shaking me. It was a dream.

"Wake up" Cameron shook me.

"Calm your man tits I'm awake" I groaned.

Then my surrounding became real.
"Shit." I huffed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing" I shook my head trying to get that image of my dream out of my head.

Cameron isn't really helping if he is hovering over me shirtless..

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Um, 8:30" he smiled.

"CAMERON WHAT THE HELL" I whacked him with the pillow.

"We have to go to the airport" he said.

"What are you talking about Cam, nobody is coming today" I shook my head.

"Nash needs us to pick up Will" he blurted out.

"Why can't Nash get him" I asked.

"Wedding plans" Cameron seemed agitated so I just went with it.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

I didn't even bother putting on make-up and I put my hair in to a messy bun.

I brushed my teeth and walked outside the door.

I still can't believe that Cameron and I have this amazing apartment together.

Anyways, I went to my closet and got out a pair of jean capris, a blue and white stripped shirt and a beige cardigan.

I put on my white converse and decided on wearing my glasses instead of contacts.

We are going to the airport, not a fancy restaurant..

I grabbed my army green spring jacket out of the closet and grabbed my purse.

"Cam where's my phone?" I asked calling down to him from upstairs.

"It's down here" he replied.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone.

"Let's go" I whined rubbing my eyes with a yawn.

"Little Becca boo is tired huh?" He smiled putting his arm around me.

We walked out of the room and got in to the elevator.

About five minutes later we made our way in to the car and started driving.

The car ride was silent except or the radio playing.

All of a sudden the first couple notes came on and I knew it. I jumped up.

"I love it when you just don't care, I love it when you dance like there's nobody there, so when it gets hard don't be afraid. We don't car what them people say" I sang along with radio.

The song ended about 3 minutes later.

"You really miss him don't you" Cameron placed his hand in my thigh.

"Yeah, he is like my best friend" I looked down and I could feel the tears swelling in my eyes but I didn't let them get any further.

"You will be okay" Cam smiled.

His touch and re-assurance made me feel like a wave of sadness from this moment was completely gone.

Cameron Dallas, who knew he was such a little hopeless romantic.

+

An hour later we walked in to the airport.

We waited outside 'Gate B' for Will.

All of a sudden the doors open and a flood of people walk through, it's was so incredibly busy that Cameron grabbed my hand.

"Dont wanna lose you" he kissed my forehead.

The crowd slowly began to get smaller.

I noticed some bodyguards walking out, they were surrounding someone, but he didn't look like Will.

A couple girls went up to Cameron and basically had a full out photoshoot with him so I just sat there trying to figure out who this mystery celebrity was.

All of a sudden me and this mystery guy locked eyes.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"CAMERON" I yelled and I ran up to the guy.

"Sorry ma'am please step away" one of the body guards
said.

"She's good guys" that soft sweet voice said and the guards moved away.

Cameron walked over to me with a smile.

"SHAWN" I squealed. I jumped and hugged him

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Came to visit you guys" He smiled.

"That's so nice! We are just here picking up Nash's brother Will" I smiled. Shawn looked confused.

"Rebecca. We came to pick up Shawn, not Will" Cameron laughed.

"That makes more sense" I giggled.

With the guards we all walked over to Cams car and got in and began driving home.

Literally best surprise ever. I'm glad I actually woke up this morning. I was going to punch Cams at right in the face, but it's a good thing I didn't.
LOL