||seventy•two||

Rebecca's POV
~night•time~

"Becca please" Cameron whined as he cuddle up next to me.

"Cam I'm so tired" I turned and faced him.

"C'mon my rock hard abs are showing. How the hell are you not turned on right now!" He said seriously but in a kidding-ish way.

"Are we actually having this conversation?" I giggled.

"Yes! I'm not pressuring you or anything, I just wanna know what's keeping you on the fence about this?"

"Cam I'm tired" I covered my eyes.

"Rebecca, please don't avoid this. I just want to know how you feel" he said grazing his index finger over my cheek.

I took a deep breath and focused on him.

"I'm just scared" I said.

"Scared? Of what?" He asked me.

CAMERON'S POV

"Just the thought of it, the way it happens and everything, I just want it to happen when it happens with the right person." She said. "I want that person to be you. Just when the time is right" she slowly ruffled her hands through my hair.

I got out of the bed and turned on the lamp. She sat up.

"Cam I'm sorry" she said.

It's time.

I walked over to my jacket pocket and put the little box in to my pant pocket.

I sat at her side and began.

"Look. You know I can't really tell people my emotions often, so it's taking me a lot to say it but you are my everything, without bumps in the road, it wouldn't make me the person I am today and I am eternally grateful for you. When I'm not with you it's like my heart is missing something. I never looked at you the way I did tonight and now it's all making sense." I said to her I took her right hand in my left and kneeled down beside her.
She covered her mouth with her left hand and her eyes began to get glossy.

"Rebecca, I don't want to even imagine a day without you by my side. A day where our love doesn't exist. I want our love to be infinite but most of all I want to be with my best friend.  
So Rebecca, will you do me the pleasure of being my wife, and will you marry me?" I smiled.

She nodded "yes" she smiled.
I got up and hugged her tight.

Our lips met but disconnected a short while after.
I leaned my forehead on her and stared in to her beautiful brown eyes.

"I gotta tell everyone" she jumped and squealed.

"Tomorrow, let's go to bed" I giggled walking back to my side of the bed.

I shut off the lamp and pulled the covers over me.

Rebecca cuddled around me and we were drifting off to sleep when Rebecca caught me off guard.

"Cam?" Rebecca whispered.

"Wedding night" she said and I could feel her smile.

I knew exactly what she was talking about and it made me just love her even more.

No matter what, she still keeps her morals and I have so much respect for her for that.

"Deal" I kissed her cheek. "Love you" I added.

"Goodnight, love you too" she kissed my lips and we fell asleep.