||six||

REBECCA'S POV

I knew that Cameron really did love me. I could tell by the way he looked at me, he had a sparkle in his eye when he was around me.

"Cameron I need clothes, mine are full of blood" I said

"Oh, hold on" he said

He pulled his sweatshirt off leaving him in a t-shirt.

"Put this on." He said handing it to me and walking out shutting the door behind him.

I put on the sweat shirt, my pants were a bit bloody but better that the shirt.

I tried getting up, but I couldn't I was in excruciating pain.

"Cam?" I called out.

He walked in.
"Yep?" He asked

"I can't walk, it hurts. My stomach." I said crouching down in pain.

Cameron walked up to me, knelt down and picked me up bridal style I guess if that's what it's called.
"My princess" he said kissing me on the forehead, walking out.

I rested my head on his chest, and shut my eyes.

+

It was almost like when I opened them I had teleported, I was at Cameron's house, in his room, in his bed.

I sat up and looked around, it was morning, I must have fallen asleep all day..

All of the sudden I could feel saliva building up in my mouth. I could taste my dinner from two nights ago.

I got up and ran to the bathroom.

Lifted up the toilet seat, and well long story short, I barfed... A lot.

I kneeled down with my head over the toilet and my hands resting on the seat.

"Woah Bec, are you alright?" Cameron said running to the door.

"Actually I feel better now" I said looking up at him.

I stood up.

"Let me brush my teeth" I sad covering the stench coming out of my mouth.

"Okay, I will be downstairs." Cameron said

I brushed my teeth, and flossed. I fixed up my hair, and that's all I could do since I was in Cameron's house.

I walked downstairs, and saw Cameron on the couch.

I sat beside him.

"Rebecca, are you sick?" He asked me feeling my fore-head

"No, I feel fine now.. He made me drink in the truck so I was drunk, I think that's why" I said

"Well I was thinking maybe we could just stay in today." He said

"Yup that would be great! But I need to go home and get changed, or at least get some pants." I giggled.

"Alright let's just go now" cameron said and we walked over to my house.

On the front door it said

"EVICTION NOTICE

Be out of this house by tomorrow."

"I knew it.." I said

"Who did this?" Cameron asked.

"My parents, they said that if they don't come back in a week then they will be gone for a while" I said

"That's terrible" he said.

I took the paper down and walked in my house.

All of the memories started flooding in. I latched on to Cameron's arm.