Chapter 45 -

2 DAYS LATER :

Aniyahs's POV -

I brushed my wavy hair into a ponytail & put hairspray in as I got ready for lunch. I was supposed to meet up with Brielle and Chris today. I invited them because I'm not gonna let Chris just slip away.

Just as I began putting on eyeliner, my phone vibrated. It was Chris.

"Hello ?"

"Niyah , why you doin' this ?" Chris' voice asked.

"What do you mean ?"

"I'm happy now... I can't keep doin' this with you." He said.

"Chriss..." I said in a whining tone.

"Babe , how does this sound .. all nightt , we can do it alll night." I heard Brielle singing. He laughed and I heard a door close.

"You let her read our song book ?" I asked hurt.

"...yeah."

"I thought it was special."

"Awe . Shit , NI ! I'm so sorry." He exclaimed.

                            Chris has a big heart & he tries to please everyone. So I would feel bad for being mad at him , but I am.

"No ! There is no sorries. That was a special thing between us ! Brielle's a hoe anyways.."

                                              I heard some fondling & Chris mumbled 'stop'.

"Listen bitch , don't talk shit."

"First of all , learn who the fuck your talkin' to hoe , cause I let your ass slide more than once , & if you call me out of my name again , not only will I beat your ass , I'm takin' my man back with me." I said going off. I felt tears drip down my cheeks.

                        I'll admit it. It hurts to see the one you love happy with someone else ................

TO BE CONTINUED .
******************************************************************************************************************* 

 London's POV -

                     I was holding Faithe still trying to get a hold of Cameron. I haven't seen/talked to him since he left two days ago. I'm not sure where he went but it makes me nervous as hell.  I looked down at Faithe as the phone went to voicemail again. She was sound asleep. I was really starting to get scared. Cameron has never up and left like this before.  I decided to leave a voicemail.

"Baby. I'm sorry . if I hurt your feelings... I'm sorry. Please come back , I'm getting scared not knowing where you are and if your safe. At least come home for Faithe...... Cameron babe, I love you. Be safe honey. Bye." I said beginning to tear up.

                        Once I hung up the phone Cameron walked in looking tired as hell.

"Cameron Jeremiah Parker ! You had me worried sick !" I said looking at him with a whole bunch of attitude.

"K. Mom." He replied returning it. "Go put Faithe in the room." He said looking in my eyes. He looked a little sad , and worn out.

                        I didn't ask any questions. I just headed to Faithe's room and put her in her crib. I walked back into the room and Cameron was rushing to put something in the closet.

"Let me see it , Cam." I said holding my hand out.

                        He shook his head no. I moved him out of the way and opened the closet. There was two shoeboxes stacked on top of each other. I pulled them out and he sighed. I sat on the bed and opened the white box. It had two guns and a pocketknife. I looked at Cameron & he clenched his jaw. I cleared my throat and opened the other box. It had about 15 stacks of money. I looked at him and put the boxes back on top of the closet.

                                I climbed in his lap and looked in his eyes.

"Where were you ? I was terrified." I said looking at him. He placed his hands on my butt.

"I was sellin'."

"Sellin' ?"

"Sellin' drugs , London.." He said looking disapointed in himself.

"It didn't have to go this far, Cam."

"I have to support my family."

"Well as long as your safe, Cameron. I love you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tight as I began to silently cry.

"Ma , I know  you. Why you crying ?" He said pulling me back to look at me.

"Cameron , I thought something happened to you. I kept calling and it went straight to voicemail. Baby, I don't know what Faithe or I would do without you." I said wiping the tears as they contined to fall.

"Listen ma , I told you I ain't goin' anywhere. I'm so sorry I scared you like that though. Don't cry.." He said.

"I can't help it."

"It breaks my heart to see my baby cry." He mumbled under his breath. I heard him clearly though.

                                I wiped my tears then deeply kissed him. It's only been two days , but I missed him like he'd been gone for years. He kissed back and then pulled away and put his head in my chest.

"I don't want Faithe to grow up in this lifestyle. I promise once I get back on my feet , I'm done sellin' for good." He said.

"Okay. I trust you. But go get in the shower , I'm gonna cook you something , you must be starvin'." I exaggerated. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I want to see my daughter real quick."

"After you shower , I don't want her smellin' like weed , Cam."

"Okay." He said picking me up off his lap then getting ready for his shower.

                      I walked downstairs and began to cook for him. I realized today how special Cameron really is , and how much I need him. Him and Faithe are the only things I've got..
***************************************************************************************************************

I don't know why but this chapter makes me think about some thannngs. Lol .

- 5 comments ?