Chapter 9 -

2 DAYS LATER : MONDAY MORNING :

Cameron's POV -

                 Last Friday with London was amazing. I'm starting to get deep feelings for her, so I know it's serious. I wasn't cool with the whole "relationship" idea after my ex, Alyssa moved away. We were together about a year and a half, and then I found out she was cheating on me the whole time. After we broke up the new girl, Brielle came up & told me everything would be alright. After that we instantly became close. But after I met London , things began to change... but in a good way.

           I brushed my hair and put a snapback on ready to go to school when I saw my phone light up. It was a text from Brielle :

 "Goodmorning baby(: , can't wait to see you !" The message read. I smiled to myself then walked outside to my car , after texting her back.

 "Goodmorning to you too beautiful. Come outside." I replied.

           I drove in front of her house and waited for her to come outside. Once I saw her I smiled. Her naturally curly hair was up in a bun & she didn't have any makeup on. She was wearing jean shorts & a half shirt that showed her bellybutton ring. She had on a pair of Jordan's that put her whole outfit together. I wasn't gonna lie , she looked bad as fuck ! She walked up to my car as I rolled the window down.

 "What are you doing here ?" She asked smiling.

"I'm taking you to school, duh." I said returning the smile.

"Oh alright, let me go get my stuff." She said turning around walking inside of her house. I couldn't help but look at how her ass sat in them shorts.

         She finally came back to the car and got in. I looked at her and she smiled.

 "What ?"

"Where you goin' dressed like that ?" I asked her.

"What , you don't like it ?" She said scrunching her eyebrows together.

"Nah , I love it. But the teachers won't." I told her.

"I don't care, let's go." She said rolling her eyes.

       I slapped her thigh and she gave me a look.

"Kiss." I said plain and simple.

           She leaned over the seat and kissed me softly. I reached over and placed my hands on her butt and squeezed it. She giggled then pulled away and buckled up. I laughed shaking my head and drove off.
******************************************************************************************************************

London's POV -

          Once we arrived at school I got out the car and grabbed Cameron's hands interlocking our fingers. We got dirty looks from a bunch of girls , but I don't care. Cameron's my man , and none of the hoes out here is going to change that.

           To be honest, the only reason I wore this outfit was to make Michael jealous. He had the nerve to come over Sunday & tell me he slept with my own cousin. I had a feeling something was up , when Brielle wasn't home & he couldn't come over. I was more hurt than anything.