Chapter 36 -.

OKAY , SO TO SOME OF YOU GUYS THIS SHOULD BE CHAPTER 35 , BUT I PUT A CHAPTER 35 OUT . I DON'T KNOW WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS DELETED. IF YOU DID READ CHAPTER 35 YOU KNOW THAT LONDON IS 2 MONTHS PREGNANT & TIANA LOST HER BABY. SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T GET TO READ IT ; I WORKED HARD ON IT . ANYWAYS , HERE'S CHAPTER 36 ..............

4 MONTHS LATER :

Cameron's POV -

I was driving back to London's apartment with the food she sent me out to get. We still haven't and moved in together, but we plan on it soon. I pulled up in front of the house and got out. I grabbed London's fries & frog legs. She used to hate frog legs, but now that she's pregnant I guess she likes them. I don't know.

I walked in and saw London doing yoga in sweatpants & a sports bra. She's only six months but she's pretty big. Her legs and butt are still the same but her stomach and boobs are huge.

I saw her lift her leg in the air and I bust out laughing.

"What ?" She asked holding it there.

"Ever since you got pregnant you've been a weirdo." I said.

"Whatever no I'm not. Do you have my fries ?"

"Yeah & your frog legs." I said eating one of her fries.

"Cameron that's gross ! I don't want any frog legs !"

"You asked for them."

"Baby , throw them away. NOW !" She said changing moods quickly.

"Okay, okay !" I exclaimed trying not to laugh at her.

London goes through all the side effects to being pregnant. She has mood swings, weird cravings and something is always hurting. I threw them away and she walked over to me. I started to eat the burger I ordered and she stared at me.

"What ?" I asked.

"Cameron !" She exclaimed.

"What ?!"

"My water broke !" She said panicing.

I dropped my burger and ran over to her. She started laughing hard.

"I'm kidding Cam ! I'm only six months !" She said laughing at me.

I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"I swear I have the weirdest girlfriend." I said to her.

She smiled then wrapped her arms around me.

"But you love me right ?"

"Of course." I said hugging her back.

"Mm , you smell good baby." She said biting her lip.

I grabbed her and brought her up the stairs. Ever since London got pregnant , or started to get the symptoms for it, I could touch her and she's ready to fuck. We haven't had sex a lot because I'm afraid of hurting her or the baby.

I laid her on the bed and she smiled at me. She climbed on top of me and kissed me. I kissed her deeper backing away from her so her stomach wasn't smushed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled at me.