Chapter 41 -

NEXT MORNING :

  London's POV -

                       They are letting us bring Faithe home today for the first time. Cameron and I are very excited. It's only been one day but Cameron and Faithe are attached to one another. He loves his daughter , and she loves her dad.  

                        Cameron grabbed Faithe and put her in the car seat. Even though I felt perfectly fine, the doctors made me leave the hospital in a wheelchair. Cameron opened the door to the backseat of the car and buckled Faithe in. I wanted to be back there with her , so I sat in the car as well. He grabbed the baby bag and put it in the front seat.  

"You hungry , babe ?" Cameron asked looking in the rear view mirror.

"Nah , I'm good." I said looking at Faithe. She's so pretty.

                     He kept driving until he pulled up in front of our apartment. He got out the car then helped me out. He closed the door and went to the other side getting Faithe out. We walked into the apartment and went to the couch. I didn't feel like walking up the stairs. I sat Faithe on the couch in her car seat and sat next to her.

"Do you want me to get you a blanket or anything ?" He asked.

"Yes. Please." I mumbled.

                   He went upstairs and then came back down with a blanket.

"Baby , will you heat up a bottle ?" I asked him.

                 He nodded and went to the kitchen. I didn't want to breastfeed Faithe because I heard it hurts & is uncomfortable. He came back from the kitchen with a bottle and stood in front of Faithe. She smiled at him and he smiled back. He picked her up and began feeding her.

"She needs to be burped." I said after awhile. He nodded then began burping her. He handed her back to me & I kissed her forehead.

"London. I have to leave , I'll be right back though." He said looking at me.

            I wanted to be mad but right now is to beautiful of a time to get upset.

"Alright baby. I'll be right here." I said. He walked over to me and kissed my lips and then her cheeks.

"Bye." He said leaving.
********************************************************************************************************************

A FEW HOURS LATER :

Cameron's POV -

                                   I walked in the house with a pile of presents towering over me in my hand. I decided to surprise Lo & the baby with a late Christmas. As I walked to set the presents on the table , I watched my beautiful girlfriend and child lay effortlessly on the couch sleeping. Faithe was laying on London's chest.

                    They're my everything. I sat in the chair across from the couch and just watched them. I watched each breath they both took, thinking what I would do if I'd lost one of them. I was so deep in thought that I got shooken up just thinking about it.

                    A deep sigh cluttered my thoughts. I looked over to see Lo's beautiful eyes staring back at me as her lips formed a smile.

"What's wrong babe ? You look like you just saw a ghost."

 "I'm fine, I just really need you and the baby around." I said seriously, avoiding her gaze.

                             She got up and put Faithe in her carseat, then came and cuddled up behind me.

 "Me and Faithe aren't going anywhere , besides who's gonna give me that good love making like you do ?" She said as she laughed.

                                I laughed and eventually the laughter overtook my thoughts. I pulled her in my lap and held her close to me. She looked up at me and just stared.

"What ?" I asked concerned.

"Nothing baby , it's just weird how I've watched you grow into a man." She smiled & said.

                             As soon as she said that I thought back to the day we'd met. As soon as we saw each other we instantly connected. I could feel it.

 "Don't get bigheaded now." She said interrupting my thoughts. 

                                    I laughed and held her close , playing in her hair. I placed a soft, gentle kiss on her smooth forehead, soon after she had fallen asleep. I stroked her face and picked her up and carried her to the bed. Before I left the room I kissed her cheek & closed the door. I went back downstairs to find these big hazel eyes staring at me.

"Hey daddy's lil' girl." I said in my baby voice.

                                I almost laughed at myself. I picked her up and slowly rocked her until she slowly closed her eyes. I just held her and watched.

                 I have a feeling that everyday wouldn't be as great as this one ...
************************************************************************************************************************

I know it's short , butttttt. Can you guys leave comments about what you think about Cameron's POV ? Please ? Thanks.