Chapter 17 -

Before I start , Thank You To ...... DejouraeWilliams , I wouldn't have wrote this chapter if it wasn't for you , honestly. 

Another special thanks to Loveable_Sydney , thanks for all the votes & comments.

THE NEXT DAY :

 Tre's POV -

                I know what Tiana and London are thinking. I'm a dick. I'm a jerk. I actually didn't break up with Tiana I just told her I needed a minute. How would she feel if I dumped a big secret on her like that ? The fact that pissed me off was , I feel like I'm the last to know. To be real, I'm gon' handle what's mine, because I love Tiana & that's real shit.

           I been trying to call her all of last night, but she would send me straight to voice mail. I hate when she acts like this sometimes. Today is a new day & I have to make everything clear with her.

         I grabbed my Last Kings snapback and walked out of the house with my basketball shorts & t-shirt on. I got in my car and drove to Tiana's. Before I got out I called her cell phone.

"What Tre ?" She answered with an attitude.

"Can I come see you ?" I asked her.

"No, I want to be alone." She responded. I saw her older brother Terrance walking so I got out the car to talk to him.

"Alright, I'll call you later." I said hanging up.

                   I ran up to get Terrance and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yo, you better be here to give my sister a good ass apology. I don't know why her ass was cryin' like that, but if it was because of you, we gon' have some  problems." He said getting mad.

"Calm down, mane. Damn." I said knocking on the door.

                 I waited for about three minutes until Tiana answered the door. She was in a sports bra & sweatpants. Before speaking I looked down at her body, noticing the roundness that was beginning to form in her stomach. I don't know how I went without noticing.

"Are you going to stare or say something ?" She asked.

"Can we go to your room & talk ?" I asked her.

"Whatever." She said going up the stairs , I followed her and made my way into her room.

"Why you got this lil' attitude , ma ?" I asked her sitting on her bed. She looked at me and began to cry.

"Because, out of everyone I know you were the one that I really trusted with everything, but now that I'm pregnant you don't even want to be with me." She said wiping all of her tears.

"Woah, woah, woah. Those words never came out of my mouth !" I exclaimed.

"Damn, well I need a minute." She said mocking me. "What the  hell am I supposed to think Tre ?" She asked.

"Well what do I think when my girlfriend hides secrets from me for three months ?" I asked her raising my voice.

"Tre , your the one hiding secrets ! Who have you been texting , why is your phone always locked ?" She said getting in my face.