Chapter 44 -

Cameron's POV -

"Baby, will you run to the store real quick ?" London asked walking downstairs. I was surprised at how fast she shrunk. She was little again , but she had a tiny gut that she's been working on.

"For what ?" I asked holding Faithe & rocking her.

"She needs new diapers." London said pointing to her.

"When you want me to go ?" He asked.

"I was kind of hoping now.." She said with kind of an attitude. I smacked my teeth and kept rocking Faithe.

"Lemme hold your card then." I said holding out my hand.

"For what ? Why can't you pay for it ?"

"Can you just give it to me  ?"

"It's your daughter, Cam. Take responsibility !" She exclaimed.

"You know I can't get a fuckin' job right now , stop breathin' down my God damn neck about it." I said getting kinda mad. 

                                      Faithe began to cry & I looked at London who had a disappointed look on her face.

"It's okay baby girl." I whispered pulling her close to me.

"You know, she's probably crying because she needs to be changed.." London mumbled behind me.

"Just grab the money my mom gave me and go. And hurry up." I mumbled.

"Here." She said throwing a diaper at me.

"Yo ! Can't you fucking see , I'm holding our daughter !" I semi-yelled.

"It's the last one. Oh and watch your cussin' around MY daughter." She said rolling her eyes walking out of the house.

                                      She must've lost her damn mind..

1 HOUR LATER :

                          I had just finished putting Faithe to sleep. Besides eating and using the bathroom, she usually just sleeps. She's a good baby. I walked into my room and sat on the bed next to London. She had her hair up and glasses on. She was reading her Cosmopolitan.

"Those real ?" I asked her attempting to take her glasses off. She slapped my hand. I know she's mad.

"Leave me alone , Cam." She said.

"Why ?"

                She kept reading her magazine. I grabbed it and threw it across the room.

"You hear me." I said.

                        She rolled her eyes and laid under the covers.

"It's cause I can't get a job isn't it ?... Isn't it ?" I asked removing the covers from her head.

"Cameron , you couldn't even pay for Faithe's diapers. How are we going to get a real house ? I can't keep living off our parents forever." She said looking at me.