Chapter 26 -

Tiana's POV -

                         He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.I looked him in the eye and smiled.

"I love you baby." I said rubbing the back of his head.

               He walked to the bed and sat down with me still in his arms.

"I love you too, T."

                    Tre leaned in and kissed me softly.I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. I slid my tongue into his mouth and he held me tighter. He pulled back and began sucking on my neck. I bit my lip as he laid me down and continued to kiss softly on my neck.

"Your my number one right ?" He asked smiling.

"Mhmm."

                         He pulled my dress up around my waist and pulled my underwear down. He looked me in the eye the whole time. He kissed me passionately then went down and ate me out. I moaned when he entered his tongue inside of me. I arched my back and bit my lip.

                     He took his finger and put it inside of me , after he removed his tongue.

"Mmm. Tre." I said wrapping my legs around his neck.

                 He wiggled his tongue faster inside of me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I soon came and he licked it all up. He came back and kissed my cheek.

"Baby, you taste so good." He said looking me in the eye & fingering me at the same time. He winked at me and licked his lips making me wetter than I already was.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I said weakly focusing on the feeling of his fingers inside of me.

"You ready ?" He asked.

"Mmm , Tre I'm gonna cum." I moaned instead of answering his question. He softly put his fingers deeper into me and kissing my lips. I came and he licked his fingers.

            He pulled his dick out and rubbed it. He was harder than ever.

"I don't have a condom Tiana." He said looking dissapointed.

"Just give it to me baby, it's okay." I said smiling at him.

               I didn't have to tell him twice. He immediatly thrust inside of me, making me let out a loud scream. He smiled at the faces I was making.

"Deeper baby !" I moaned out.

            He pulled out all the way and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Bae , give it to me."

"Beg."

"Please daddy, I need it."  I said.

                   He  stood up off the bed and roughly pulled my legs toward him. He lifted me up and pinned me against the wall & went deeper into me.

"Fuck." He groaned out.

"Ride it baby." He said.

                    I wrapped my legs around his waist and bounced up and down on his dick. He smiled and then bit his lip.

"Damn T." He said gripping my waist tighter.

                 I rode it slowly and felt an orgasm coming on.

"Shit baby, oh my God." I said cumming all over him.

              I felt him nut inside of me. I smiled as he laid me back down on the bed. I felt the in between of my legs become numb.

"Best sex ever." I said pulling my dress back down.

"Nuh uh, that was making love." He said smiling.

                 I smiled back and kissed him.

"Round 2 ?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." I said climbing on top of him.
*********************************************************************************************************************

Okay , sorry for the wait on Jasmine & Sean , I only had time to get this  chapter in. Anyways Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Next chapter is guarenteed to have Jaz & Sean. But anyways , I have over 200 votes for this story already ! It might not seem like a lot but it is , and I really do love everyone who reads this. Lol . I have a few questions. Some relate to the last chapter.

1. Do you think Aniyah should just trust Chris and have sex with him ? Or protect herself ?

2. Chris naturally gets a lot of girls do you think he'll play Aniyah ? Do you think Aniyah is as innocent as she seems ?

3. Do you think Tiana should've let Tre hit it without a condom ?

4. Whose sex is better , Tiana and Tre's or Cam's and London ?

 Lol , well those are the questions . Love you guys ! Please Comment Below <3.