Chapter 12 -

- I forgot to mention this , but thank you sooooooo much OneOfAKinddJewel___ for all the feedback ! I love reading them, they really make my day.

-Thanks to everyone else leaving comments as well.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL :

London's POV -

"Hey baby." said Cameron wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Hey." I said smiling.

He pulled me into a tight hug and we stayed like that for about a minute. His cologne was starting to turn me on, so I pulled back. He grabbed my hand and walked me to first period after grabbing my things. Once we got to the classroom I saw Michael immediately. I started to feel kind of bad, he looked hurt, but disappointed at the same time. I didn't want to admit it , but I forgave the first time he apologized. I liked Cameron a lot, so I didn't want to let Michael back in. He messed up.

I looked at Michael, and gave him a half smile. He looked at me and nodded. He turned his attention from me and looked at his paper. I sighed in disappointment. I guess Cameron could tell because he looked at me upset.

"What's wrong, you cool ?" He asked me.

"I'm okay, Cam. Forget it." I said walking to my desk. He followed and sat next to me.

Cameron reached his hand over, under the desk and began to rub my thigh. I slapped his hand and looked at him. He scrunched his eyebrows then began to speak before he was interrupted.

"Hey boo." Tiana said walking to me & Cam , hand in hand with Tre.

"Hey girl." I said sighing. I don't know what it is. After seeing Michael, I'm just feeling some type of way.

"How's you & your man , Michael ?" Tiana said smiling. I saw Cameron clench his jaw. I forgot to catch Tiana up on everything.

"Uh, I'm actually uh- good !" I said finally stopping myself. I immediately felt bad after answering the question. Cameron got up and walked to his actual desk.

"What was that ?" Tre said sitting in his assigned desk next to me. I looked at both of them & just shook my head.

"Baby, go talk to him." Tiana said looking at me. I looked up at Tre and he walked to Cameron.

***********************************************************************************************************

Cameron's POV -

I walked back to my desk mad as hell. London and I are supposed to be together & she had the nerve to say her and Michael are "good" & she didn't say anything about dating after Tiana called Michael, London's man. Michael was supposed to be my friend. I can't blame him for thinking I stole his girl, but I kissed her first, before he even knew her. No one knows about that ... yet. I don't think I will tell, unless I'm asked. But why would anyone ask unless she says something ?

I tapped the pencil on my desk angrily and saw Tre walking to me. Me & this nigga ain't even all that cool. I don't have a problem with him , but I don't need him all in my business.

"Hey man." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"What's up ?" I asked.