Chapter 56 -

Chris's POV -

                           I grabbed Aniyah's hand as we walked on the beach.The good thing about living in California is that you can go to the beach anytime. It's warm outside too. I set up this date because I want to get back with Aniyah.

"Chris, this is so sweet." She smiled.

                             Her long, curly brown hair was flowing through the wind. Her eyes were a lighter shade today.

"I wanted to show you how special you are." I said.

                             I stopped walking and stood in front of her. I hugged her tight.

"I wrote you another song."

"Oh, did you plan on showing it to Brielle ?" She said.

"Bae, that was a mistake I swear. I know it was our special thing. She just found it, I guess."

"It's cool. Whatever."

                                  She looked up at me and I kissed her.

"I love you." I smiled.

"Love you too." She looked deep in my eyes.

                                                 I picked her and hung her over my shoulder.

"Chris ! Chris !" She exclaimed laughing loudly.

                                                  I put her down and covered her eyes. I walked her to the place when we would be eating dinner. I had lights set up in the shape of a heart around the table. There were candles and everything. I went all out for her. I uncovered her eyes.

"Baby ! Oh my God." She smiled brightly.

"You like it ?"

"I love it, Chris." She sat down , I sat across from her.

                                          She looked down at her plate. Lobster tail, mashed potatoes, and dirty rice. Her favorites.

"Did you make this ? It's good." She asked eating.

"Yeah, I called my mom to help me though." I smiled. She smiled back.

                            We had a little conversation as we ate. As the sun set lower, and our plates got cleaner, I decided to bring up the question of the night.

"Aniyah.." I grabbed her hands.

"Yes ?"

"Look, I know we've been through a lot, but I'm sorry for everything. I can't sit here and live in the past though. My career is starting to take off and I'm starting shows and other stuff in about two months.. I want to take you to the top with me baby."  I said.