Chapter 1 -

London's POV  -

I smiled as we pulled into the driveway of my new house in San Diego. My mom got a new job in Los Angeles, so we moved out here. I knew I was going to miss South Beach with my friends but I was ready to get away from everything and start fresh with everything.

"Finally, we're here." I said stepping out the car looking at the huge house in front of me. It was 11:34 P.M. and I was just ready to fall asleep.

 "Mom which one is my room ?" I said walking upstairs.

"They're all decorated honey, just choose one and the rest can just be guest rooms." She responded as I looked through the halls.

"Mom, there's 2 of us , why are there four bedroom's ?"

"They're guest rooms, London." She said walking to her room. I nodded then headed to the bathroom.

I played Chris Brown's Fortune Album and played my favorite song 2012. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped into the shower.

30 MINUTES LATER :

I got out of the shower and put my wet hair in a bun. I wiped off my makeup and then brushed my teeth. I put on my pajama's then got into my bed. I thought about my friends in South Beach, realizing half of them were fake. I finally dozed off falling into the sleep that I been waiting for.
*****************************************************************************************************

Cameron's POV -

I was laying in my bed on the phone with Brielle. This girl was my best friend. I used to have feelings for her but after realizing she didn't like me back I gave up. It was about 12 o'clock when my mom came into my room.

"Cameron ! You better get off that phone !" My mom yelled at me.

"What you yellin' for , ma ? I don't have school tomorrow , it's Saturday." I said while listening to Brielle. She was always laughing when my mom yelled at me.

My mom never really liked Brielle. She said that she was no good and there was something about her that she didn't like.

"You have to wake up early tomorrow." She said.

"For ?"

"I invited the new neighbor's over , the woman has a daughter around your age.She looks nice, you might like her." My mom said.

I rolled my eyes and nodded at her. She left my room and I cleared my throat before speaking to Brielle again.

"Aye Bri, Imma hit you up later alright ?" I said into the phone.

"Okay , bye." She said.

I hung up the phone then turned over and immediatly fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING :

I heard my door opening and looked up to see my mom standing at the door. I rolled over and looked at my phone.

10:23 A.M.

I stood up and stretched then my mom left. I grabbed some clothes and then headed to the shower.

30 MINUTES LATER :

I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room after putting my clothes on. I sprayed on colonge then fixed my hair. I walked downstairs to see my mom talking to a very pretty lady.

"Cameron, come say hello to Ms.Wright ." My mom said to me.

I walked to the door and smiled at the lady.

"Hello Ms.Wright , I'm Cameron. How are you ?" I asked her. She smiled.

"I'm fine. I would introduce you to my daughter but she's not here y-" Ms.Wright began to say before she was interrupted.

"Mom, I'm sorry I was late." The girl said before looking up at me.
*****************************************************************************************************

London's POV -

I ran out of the house to my next door neighbors house and apologized to my mom before looking up at the boy.

He was so fine , I ran my fingers through my hair that I just straightened and smiled at him.

"Hey, I'm London." I said putting my hand out for the boy to shake it.

He grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Cameron." He said plain and simple.

I didn't know what to say so I just smiled at him forgetting I was still holding on to his hand. I put it down quickly embarrased and introduced myself to his mom. My mom and her both looked at me and smiled. I looked down.

I pulled my shorts down and fixed my shirt then looked up to see Cameron smiling at me.

"We'll leave you two kids alone." His mom said smiling at us.

His mom and my mom went into the house leaving me and Cameron on the porch.

"So, how old are you ?" He asked.

"15." I said.

"Im 16. Did you know your short for your age ?" He asked smiling.

"Nope , never would've guessed." I said smiling back.

"Have you been around yet ?"

I shook my head no.

"You haven't ?" He asked .

"Nope." I said.

"Come on, we're leaving right now." He said being serious.

"To go where ?"

"I'm gonna show you around the city, it that's okay with you." He said looking into my eyes.

I nodded & he grabbed my hand and led me to his car. He started the engine and then drove off and smiled at me.

******************************************************************************************

1st Chapter.