(7)

"How's your daddy been doing?" Monet was asking, "He's fine, he's been acting funny though" I told her, We we're all sitting at the table eating dinner with Monet and her family, I was sitting next to Cain who was staring at me most of the time, "have you thought of what you gonna do after college?" Dru asked me, everyone was staring... I felt butterflies in my stomach and embarrassed at the same time, knowing that I was gonna be graduating in a year, I still didn't know where I wanted to go for college or what I wanted to do. 

"I um-well I was thinking about working with my dad after I graduate, he decided I should learn more about you know... the drug life" I said explaining myself to Dru, I hear Cain laughed which kinda made me catch and attitude. "What's so funny?!" I asked him, he turned his head to me, then directly looked into my eyes. "what you know about that drug life train tracks?" he asked me, he was continuing to laugh which kinda pissed the fuck off!

"I don't know what's so funny? You got one of the baddest females out here, your mother, who worked her ass off with your daddy to get here and you wanna say I'm not cut for the drug life?" I explained to Cain, that's the first time everyone saw me like that, but- Diana knew my personality if somebody tried to play with me or doing too much, Cain was shocked he gave me a grin. 

I looked at Monet who gave me a mod in agreement, Diana laughed, we both looked at each other and I gave her that "yea I did it" face. We wen back to eating in silence.

⚠⚠MATURE CONTENT!!!!!!! ⚠⚠

I feel Cain's hand slip to my thigh, I looked at him, he licked his lips and directed his hand closer and closer to my pussy, he circle his finger tips around my panties, I began to whimper to the feeling of his touch "you good?" Dru asked me, "Yea, I'm fine just had a chill" I told him, he moved my panties to the side feeling the wetness of my core, he looked at me giving me a smile.

Monet got up from out of her seat grabbing her purse from across the room, "I'm going to go see what's going with ya'll father is doing." she said, she walked out the dining room and I hear the door shut, Dru gets up and leaves too, "where you going nigga?" Cain asked him, he looked back at Dru who was already almost to the door, "minding my business" Dru told him, he waved at me and I waved right back at him which I could tell Cain didn't like, he looked back at me and gripped my thigh. 

"bye Y/n, bye Diana" he told us. "Bye Dru!" we both in right back, "I'm gonna go get my phone from upstairs, I'll be right back." Diana told me and Cain, a smirk came upon his face so I knew he was about to do some shit! I hear a spoon drop on the ground. Diana walked up the stairs to get her phone then I see Cain go under the table, he opened my legs and I looked at him in shock, "C-cain s-stop!" I said whimpering so Diana can't hear me and get suspicious, I looked under the table to see Cain between me which turn me into Niagra Falls "nah, you though that shit was cute you did earlier?! embarrassing me in front of my fam?!" he asked me aggressively, he gripped my legs and pulled my waist a little, I was wondering what was taking Diana so long? "I see you this wet for me ma, damn!" Cain said, his tongue began to touch my pussy, I gasped and starting moaning. "Cain... auha!" I said moaning.

"you alright Y/n?" Diana asked yelling, I came back to reality and answered "Y-yea I'm f-fine Cain just playing with me." I told Diana while looking directly at him who was eating me out like it was his last meal, I covered my mouth and muffled my moans. He began to pump his fingers into me, I'm already his reaching my climax. "Y-yes r-right there right th-there ahh!" I moaned under my breath, I see him licking my juices all over his fingers.

he got up from under the table, and sat back down next to me like nothing happen... Diana come back downstairs looking curious to what was going on, "what ya'll was doing?" Diana asked, before I could even talk Cain said something before me "eating her pussy" he said, Diana looked at us in shock, I slapped him on the arm and he laughed "ya'll messing around?" she asked, I saw a grin came upon her face waiting for of our response. I looked at Cain who had his arm wrapped around me, "Shii, let me tell you D, her pussy so wet!" Cain told her, he licked his lips "Cain!" I said, I hit him on his shoulder.