(12)

Soon as I'm done fixing everything, I hear a knock at the door.

I walked over and opened the door, "Hey." my soft voice said, He looked at me and smiled.

This wasn't the average Cane that was a bitch, he was acting kinda different... what's up with him?

---

He walked inside the apartment and leaned over to me and gave me a hug, he had on my favorite cologne I used to love on him. I just knew he was up to something...

"You a'ight?" he asked, "I'm cool now, some stuff going down though." We both were heading to the bedroom, "What you mean by that?" we both walked in, I laid down at the top of the bed while he sat at the end of the bed.

"When I went to see Teyanna today, she said that she almost got raped by one of the GTG's" I explained, I took a deep sigh.

"What?! you think they tried to rape Teyanna? nah-"

"Cane! She told me it was Chris and Q-" He had cut my sentence off, "Them motherfuckas who tried to get with you?!" he yelled again, I slowly nodded.

He shook his head, "Nah! I'm going set these niggas straight-"

"Cane no! I wanna handle this myself, this don't have anything to do with you." I explained, he chuckled.

He laid down right beside me, he looked over to me and looked over to him.

"So what you go do?" he laughed, "Imma fuck em' up!" I yelled, we stared at each other eyes for about a minute.

I looked over at my window, to see the rain pouring down, look like Cane ain't going nowhere.

"So, what you wanna do?" he asked, "You wanna watch a movie?" I asked him, "You know I'm not into that shit Y/n

"So, what you wanna do?" he asked, "You wanna watch a movie?" I asked him, "You know I'm not into that shit Y/n." he says, I rolled my eyes.

This nigga can't be serious, he doesn't watch movies.

"How about we listen to some music than?" I asked, he shrugged his shoulders.

I groaned.

"A'ight." I smiled.

I grabbed my phone and speaker off of my dresser, I looked through my phone.

I turned on my music, Cane laid down on my chest and I laughed.

"Cane?"

"Hmm?" He says, by the way of his voice it sounds like he was falling asleep.

"Would you have been there if I did have the baby?" I sincerely asked.

He got up off my lap and turned towards me, "what?"

"If I didn't get an abortion, would you still been there?" I looked deep into his eyes, he sighed and looked over to my dresser.

"I mean, yeah-"

"Why you lying Cane!" I yelled, I jumped off the bed leaving him on the bed looking dumb.

"You was out fucking other bitches making me looking stupid, I loved you Cane... and you just through me to the curb!" I fussed.

"I don't know who the fuck you talking to! but it ain't me, After my dad went to jail I had to be the man of the house-"

"Nah fuck that! You've still could've been here for me! I lost weight, had an abortion because of your bullshit!" I continued.

"Because of the bullshit you caused! I knew I've should've just left you..." my body trembled, my eyes became watery.

Came looked at me in fear, I stood by wall and stared at him with tears in my eyes.

He walked over to me and stood a few inches away from my face. "I'm sorry...." my face went to the floor.

I couldn't let him get to me, not this time... not now.

"All the fucked shit I did, all the bullshit we went through, I am sorry... for real Y/n." He held my chin, bringing my face to look directly into his eyes.

The rain hit the window, my lamp suddenly started flickering.

Then it became dark, the sexual tension was high...

Came lips was inches away, he starts to lean in as I stared at his lips.

Our lips finally touched, but I didn't feel right... the kiss was a different and weird.

"Cane, w-wait." I stuttered, his kisses went down to my neck.

Still no affection, then my mind went to Tariq.

"Cane stop!" I pushed him off me, he sighed.

I walked back to my bed, sitting on my bed slowly.

It was to quiet... I had to say something.

"Look Cane, we can't keep doing this." I look over to him, "what you mean??!" He looked confused.

"Being this way, being toxic! Make up then break up, what the fuck else I have to say!?!" I explained.

The Next Morning

"Y/n! We have to go pick Teyanna up." my mom screamed, I groaned seeing that it was 6:34am and it still looked dark.

I got up and brushed my teeth, and changed.

I didn't go to sleep till about 2 in the morning thinking about Cane, he seemed off

I didn't go to sleep till about 2 in the morning thinking about Cane, he seemed off... after that talk he said he'll call me later and left.

I just nodded my head and went to watch the rain outside my window, I went on my phone and see what Tariq was doing but it was too late to be calling him.

I don't know what's going on with me, suddenly Tariq has this affection on me. But I've seen him with Diana and Lauren.

I don't wanna get my heart broken...

"Y/n let's go!!!" My mama screamed, I rolled my eyes and walked out my bedroom leaving me distressed and tired.