(10)

I see Auntie Tamika and my mama standing there with concerned, scared face. "H-hey Auntie Tamika, Mama? what's going on?" I asked sincere, they both looked at each other then back at me.

"Y/n-" my mama says, "Teyanna is missing!" Auntie Mika added on, I gasped.

"W-what?" I whimpered.

-

"W-what do you m-mean she's m-missing!?" I semi-yelled while stuttering, I couldn't control the anger that I felt, Teyanna was missing! I knew I should've went with her to that party!

"I've been texting Teyanna since last night at 9:00, she hasn't been answering me since this morning!" Aunt Tamika explained, I quickly shook my head biting my fingernail. This is not happening, not today, not fucking ever!

I started pacing around back and forth, while biting my nail, "I-I need to go find her, T out there somewhere! what if she's hurt, I-I can't do this..." I cried out, I looked over to my mama who was calling the police while I went back into my room grab something out of my drawer.

I walked back out my room, throwing my hoodie on my head walking to the door before my mom caught me, "Y/n where are you going?!" she asked, I turned over to her with red puffy eyes.

"I'm going find Teyanna! them cops ain't gonna look for her immediately ma! I have to handle this bullshit-" before I could get the rest of my words out, I walked the door slamming it not even caring whatever the fuck my mom's or Aunt Tamika was saying...

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, calling one of my contacts...

"Hey, can you pick me up?" I asked, "Look, I ain't got time for the fucking bullshit right now!" I yelled, walking down the stairs of the apartments.

"Alright I'll see you there." I said, hanging up the phone.

I walked out the front door of the apartments, looking for another contact to call...

The phone started ringing, no answer... "Come on, T!" I called back again, It starts to ring again... no answer!

"Fuck!" I yelled, rushing to the park.

-

FLASHBACK

-

I was on the playground of school, rocking on the swing when these 3 girls came up to me mean mugging...

"Do you guys hear that?!" the middle white girl says, the all looked at each other then back at me laughing, "I know do you hear that?!" the black girl on the left says, I looked confused to what they're talking about.

"Chunga-chunga! choo-choo!" the leader says, speaking of the white girl. All the 3 of them laughed at me, talking about my braces that I had since 7 years old.

"Trains tracks! train tracks! crooked teeth!" they sung, I started to cry a little from the bullying until someone came up to the girls.

"Aye, stop it! Cecilia! for I break them white pearly teeth in you mouth, then you'll have braces!" Teyanna threatened, she grabbed the white girls' hair yanking her to the ground.

She screamed, running away with the 2 other girls leaving me and T standing there.

"Hey Y/n, do worry about them... you're beautiful in your own way!" she smiled at me, giving me a tight hug.

"Thank you Teyanna." I hugged her back.

"What are best friends for?"  

-