(4)

The Next Morning. ☀☀ 

I woke up thinking about last night, I looked over to see Cain sleeping... My eyes became wide from remembering what I did.

I looked at my phone to see it's 6:48, my classes start at 7:40... I quickly jumped out the bed making sure Cain don't wake up.

I put on my clothes and headed out his room quietly, I didn't want wake anybody up especially Monet.

I walked downstairs, I dropped one of my shoes making a loud sound. I looked around to make sure nobody heard that. 

I turned back around to see Teyanna standing in front of me, we both jumped.

"girl the fuck is you doin' here!?" I asked Teyanna.

"you asking me what I'm doing here? what you doing here!?" she said whispering.

"nevermind all that, let's go!" I said headed out the door quietly with Teyanna.

We walked to Teyanna's car getting ready to go back to our dorm and get ready for class.

On they way back to campus we became quiet....

"So, why we're still at Monet's house?" T asked me smirking.

"I was in Cain's room..." I said mumbling...

"You is a sad bitch, what the dick to good to let go?" She asked me laughing like that funny.

"Now..." I said turning my body in the seat facing her "Why we're you still there, where you hungover?" I asked her.

She gave me that "you not gonna be believe this look." I know she did some shit...

"Girl... I fucked Zeke!!!" She said with a straight face waiting for my response.

"Bitch!!! you lying? when the fuck did this happen?!" I asked acting like I'm gonna fall out of her car.

"Ok... so." Teyanna said telling the story.

"So, when you went to the bathroom Me and Zeke went outside to see what was going on... Girl! Cain was finna beat the hell out this nigga, Because his girl was cheating on him with Cain... All she did was give him head in the bathroom which was fucked up....But anyways... after the fight, Zeke was kinda heated because you know, nobody fucks with the Tejada family. So we went to Dru room to calm him down since he didn't lived with Monet." She said telling the story.

"So, went to the room and suddenly this nigga locked the door so I knew something was up when he did that, and you know... a young pretty thang like me can handle anything!

"Hello!" She said cheering.

"Hello! I said cheering and laughing right after her sentence.

She starts to tell the story again....

"We both sat down on the bed and starting rubbing his back asking if he was ok. " you good? " Teyanna asked Zeke. "Yeah, I'm cool." He said laying his back onto the bed,  Teyanna laid back with him. Zeke looked over at Teyanna seeing her looking at the ceiling. "You know, T I've been missing you since I moved with my Auntie and everything and you know she don't allow people in this house." Zeke told Teyanna, Teyanna still looking at the ceiling... she had some hookah before the fight happen. "You know Zeke, I've missed you too! It's actually been kinda boring without you it's just been me and Y/n. Teyanna looked over to Zeke staring at her. "w-what?" she said laughing. Zeke just kept staring  and did nothing, all he did was stare at Teyanna... for a minute she thought he was dead until Zeke came out of nowhere and peck her lips. They both sat up from the bed and just looked at each other.