𝟐

"How much is this?" I asked her, If she knew me she know I ask a bunch of questions. " $6000." She told me. "Now, don't be spending this money on stupid stuff girl I know you." She told me, that's one thing she know about me is that I love to spend money on a lot of stuff when she give it to me, but to be honest... I'm a real snackie.

"I know ma, I gotta go I'm gonna be late." i said hugging my Momma one more time. "Ok, I'm gonna miss you baby." She said starting to cry a little. "Mom, I will be back in a week ok?" I told her wiping her tears off her face. "Ok, I love you!" She to me before I walked out the door. "Love u too Mama" I said. I grabbed my my bookbag with my clothes in it and my suitcase and headed out the door.

I'm ready to start my new life and to see where it's headed....

Since my mom didn't have a car, I had to walk to the university, So I'm and I past half of my neighborhood friends. I past this nigga Cain. Now Cain, is my toxic ass ex boyfriend, we broke up the day after my father went to jail. He sent me through tough times, I was his ride or die till his start fucking with these other bitches, he stress me out to much. I got pregnant at the time for him but, I got an abortion because he wasn't fit for being father and I wasn't ready to a Mother either. "aye Y/n" He called out for me. "What Cain?" I said sounding stubborn. "Where you headed?" He asked me. "The University, why?" I asked rolling my eyes. "why are you going to the university he said staring at my suit case .He looked confused. See, this is how you know this nigga doesn't care about me, he don't even remember I told him I got accepted to the school 4 months ago! a real boyfriend would've remembered that. "If you were a real boyfriend at the time you would know that." He looked like he was pissed off but, I didn't care so I kept walking down the sidewalk to the University.

"Aye Y/n hold up chill!" He said running up to me and snatching my arm. "Get the fuck off of me Cain!" I said snatching away from him, who this nigga think he is? He takes a deep breath and looks me dead in the eyes. "what time you go to be at the university?" He asked me. "In 30 minutes." I told him. "let me drive you there," He told me giving me that devilish smirk he always used to do. "alright, just hurry up and get me there." I said walking back to his car.

"and stop looking at my ass!" I said walking forward to his car still. I felt his smirking, We got in the car and headed on the way to University.

On the way there Cain kept putting his hand on my thigh making me shiver from his touch, even though we ain't together we still mess around with each other. I never told him about the pregnant thing ever! If I told him about that... I don't know what he will do, Cain is crazy motherfucka! He almost killed a dude for just talking to me, and it was my cousin!

"Could you stop putting your hand on my thigh!" I said pushing his away again getting irritated "Now you don't want me touching you?" He said laughing. "Cain leave me alone and just get me to my destination!" I said screaming at him making him jump a little. "What the fuck is your problem!!?" He said looking dead at me and not the road about to get us into a wreck. "could you watch the damn road!" I said all in his face. "Don't talk to me like I'm getting on your nerves!" He said hitting my head with his finger. "Nigga, don't be doing that shit to my head! I'm not one of your bitches" I said hitting in the back of the head. "So that's what this is, you jealous?" He said smirking like that shit funny. "I'm not jealous of shit! I was with you for 2 years Cain! and you out here fucking different bitches, out here still in these streets with your brother helping your momma out! I know you need your family, but I needed you too! I was pregnant for you and I got an ABORTION BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT MY BABY OUT HERE WITHOUT A DADDY!!! I said yelling like my brain was about to pop out my hair, I froze as soon as I said what I said, fuck.... "Wait- the fuck you mean you was pregnant?!" he asked me pulling over.