(9)

I closed the door behind me to see my mom standing in front of me, I jumped a little, She was just standing there with a mugged on her face.

"Where in the hell have you've been?" I walked away from her, putting my purse on the kitchen table. "It was out with a friend ma!" I was walking to my room, "next time, answer the damn phone!" she yelled, I rolled my eyes but not for her to see, "A'ight ma."

"Love you." she mumbled, I slightly chuckled and replied "love you too." I walked into my room and closed the door behind me getting into the shower. 

I like to have music on while I'm in the shower so, I turned on Body Language with Big Sean ft. Jhene Aiko

I started feeling the rhythm of the music making me move from side to side rubbing the soap all over my body, something came over me when I started to think of Tariq again. A smile came upon my face as I remember what happen... Now, I know ya'll probably thinking "Why she all of a sudden falling for Tariq so quickly?" Well- I'm not! See, since I've been around for a week, it feels like I know him.

Yea, maybe- I don't know for that long, but we have a connection. Tariq and I mostly live the same life, having our parents go to jail, having to live this kingpin life with our parents, all types of shit is going on in New York City and they we're so worried about my father... he didn't do anything!

I haven't heard from him in about a week or so... I hope he calls back or I hope he's ok...

After taking a bath, I dried myself off and dressed myself into my pajamas...

I pulled my braids into one of my bonnets and walked over to my and laid down under my nice, silky, white covers

I thought about how I didn't text T when I got home so I looked over to my dresser and grabbed my phone, it was only 7:45 and I have to go back to the university the day after tomorrow.

T💖

How was it?

Y/n/n💉💞 

How was what?

T💖

THE SEX! was he good? is he big? ooh!- do he know how do dick u down?

Y/n/n💉💞

Is that all you fucking think about?! we didn't have sex! he took me to a diner.

T💖

Tf? 🤨 so ya'll didn't do anything?!

Y/n/n💉💞

Fuck no!