(15)

I was walking to class when I heard someone call my name, "Y/n!" I turned around and saw Teyanna, "T, hey!" I hugged her tightly, I'm so happy to see my best friend. People always say I act like Teyanna isn't family, yeah because is more than that... I don't know how to explain it but we connect in a type of way.

"So you coming to class with me today?" I asked her, "uh yeah bitch- but before we go."

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"What happened with you and Tariq last night?" She asked.

Oh shit....

——

"What do you mean what happened to me and Tariq, nothing happen-"

"Ohhh come on y/n, don't give me that bullshit! "Augh! Tariq right there!" She faked moaned, people started to stare which had me embarrassed as fuck.

"Alright... alright! T, yes we did have sex last night." I confessed, "Omg- was it good, did my boy Riq hit it right?" She asked, "can we talk about this after class? I don't wanna be late cause you know Jabari a bitch..."

"Alright let's go, but you know you have to give me all the details" I laughed and we were on our way to class.

"Morning class, hope you guys are ready for some education because we will be talking about our new book today." Professor Jabari says , I zoned him out as my eyes wander over to Tariq.

he looks over at me and smirks, I still can't believe I actually had sex with him...

I mean it's not that bad right , Tariq doesn't seem like a horrible person but , we've only been knowing each other for a little while. Maybe I was stupid to have sex with him...

"Y/n?"

"Huh?" I came back to reality to find Professor Reynolds was speaking to me.

"Could you inform us on the book please ?" he asked , "um, sure ."

After class .

"That's all for today , see you guys tomorrow and please study for your exams !"

class was finally over and could get a break for a while , I'm so nervous to speak to Tariq ever since yesterday... I just can't stop thinking about it .

"Y/n?" a voice called out , I turned around to see Tariq walking towards me.

My heart started racing , that was until I got a phone call from my mama...

I walked away and picked up the phone, "hey ma, you good ?"

she was mumbling , I couldn't hear her or anything that was going on .

"Ma?"

"hey baby , um have you seen my plate of mash potatoes that was sitting on my dresser the other day ?" she asked.

damn, I forgot to tell her .

"Oh my bad , that looked old I had to throw them away."

"you w-what?!" she screamed at me .

"I threw them away... what are you getting mad for?" I asked , "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" she started yelling through the phone, I completely lost and don't understand what's going on for her to be mad at me.

"ma, what are you talking about I just threw away some fucking mash potatoes! I don't see what's the big problem." I said .

"Y/n clearly you don't fucking understand! you're fucking things up." her voice shattered.

"Ma??? helllooo?" I checked the phone to see if she hung up, I rolled my eyes and brought my phone to my pocket and saw Tariq approaching me .

"Hey." he says.

"Hi..."

"You ok, you seem off ?" he asks me , my eyes wander off to his lips... he looks so fine right now I just can't handle myself, my mind started wandering from last night, seeing Tariq butt ass naked made my body ache.

"y/n, helloooo?" Riq snaps his fingers infront of my face until I came back to realization. "Oh sorry , just out of place right now." I lied.

"yeah ummm- I'm going to this party tonight! You wanna come ?" he smirks, "uhhh, sure." I couldn't keep eye contact with him .

I honestly don't know why I'm acting like this , Tariq is handling very well like he wasn't just blowing my back out last night .

"alright see you tonight." he smiles , I lean a for kiss but he turned his back and walked away loving me there lost .

————

"Wait do you mean to tell me he's acting like nothing happened?" teyanna asked me, "yea, I don't understand why? You think he didn't like it?" I asked her.

she laughed .

"by the way y'all were moaning, I'm pretty sure he was into it." she says , I smiled from ear to ear as I hear teyanna say that.

"but T, I don't know what to do! Now he wants me to go to this party with him." I whined, "go with him then ! what's the worst that could happen?"