chapter 1

- (Y/N)'s pov: -

I was running through the heavy rain trying not to be late for my first day at UA but luck was not on my side...
I fell face forward to the ground getting more wet then i already was
'why is this happening to meee!' i cried in my mind but then from the side i saw little kitten in a box with umbrella saving it from getting wet shivering from the cold "Oh no..poor soul" i took my uniform jacket off and put it in the box "This will keep you warm" then it snuggled in the clothing. 'How can you be so adorable!! Ahh.. i wished i could take you with me but...' "OH NO I'M LATE!!!"

I ran into the classroom slamming the door open "I'm sorry for being late sir!!!" The teacher looked at me and sight "Geez did you kids wanna get sick on purpose or something... that's not how you become a hero." "That's not gonna happen again! I promise!!" I said bowing to the ground 'this is embarrassing...' he looked disappointed in me "Just introduce yourself" i looked at my class and smiled wide "I'm (Y/N) (F/N) hope we get along!" The teacher waved at me to sit. I looked around when i spotted a guy with dark hair and...sad eyes...i walked to the sit in front of him and sat down, then the class started.

I turned around staring right at him ~~STAREEEEE~~ he flinched and asked me "What are you looking at?" titling my head to the side i asked "why are you sad?" Looking down for a minute he mumbled "because I'm powerless... I'm never gonna be a hero...." "Hey don't say that! If you're here this means you're powerful enough to be a great hero!!" He gave me a heartless look "C'mon! smile and look ahead!" "I.. don't smile..." "Well..then this is gonna be my mission!! To make you smile!!!" I said putting my fingers to the ends of my mouth smiling.

"THAT'S RIGHT SHOTA!! SMILE!!" a guy with yellow hair and glasses shouted. The teacher glared at us and we pretended that nothing had happened. "I'm Hizashi! Nice to meet ya (Y/N)!! I see you already met Shota! Wanna join the trio?" He said hugging Shota who looked really uncomfortable by that "Too loud..." He mumbled.

I giggled at the seen before me "I'll be more than happy! But...Trio?" "OH our friend is late so you'll meet him soon! Soooo...what was that you're saying Shota?" He said starting to imitate the dead eye guy "im...power less....?" "Shove it" "HAHAHA WHAT A CHARMER!!" The parrot looking boy laughed while lightly punching Shota in the arm.

The taecher was about to yell at us when..."Whoa there Hizashi! Got yer hands all over Shota do you?" We looked at the window to see a guy standing on a cloud? "Damnit Shirakumo is that any way to enter a classroom?" The teacher scoffed the cloud guy. "Yes! Straight through the third floor window! My quick cloud is pretty handy for getting around!" "I don't care! Just use the door like everybody else!!!" If the teacher was mad before now he was furious. " IN YOU'RE SIT NOW!" "Anyone got a towel? I'm soaked to the bone!" The boy completely ignored the angry man in front of him, i started giggling 'oh this is gonna be a good year' "Hey Shota! That's you're umbrella right? You probably have dropped it out there?" Then he looked at me " And by the look of it this is yours? He held my jacket points at the tag with my name on it "It sure is" i laught but then a realisation came "Was anything on/under this?" Me and Shota asked at the same time but then Hizashi interrupted us "HEY HEY HEY Oboro! Who said you can take it all off?" I turned to look at the guy called Shirakumo but he was.... butt naked. i started blushing like crazy 'Oh no he's hoottt' i covert my eyes trying to think things out "No need to fear my frinds. Sit back and observe!" After hearing this words i peeked out of my hands "This fabulous application of my quirk, creates an aesthetic that censored just enough! Then an cloud appeared covering his waist. "Oh thank god.." i said taking a big breath "Aaand inside this cloud is this charming little creature..." He said putting both hands in the cloud 'Please don't be what i think it is' by now i was red as tomato. Everyone started shouting at him for being a pervert but then he took out THE KITTEN!! 'Cuuuteeee...i-i mean the kitten!!!!!' i calmed down still blushing a little 'Thank god it's safe' i said to myself flopping on my desk. I turned to the left and saw the cat sleeping in the soft cloud then looked up to see Shirakumo staring at me, i gave him a closed eye smile and he grinned.