*17*

After two years. ......

Mew and Gulf were living their life in bliss.  They moved in together. They cleared both the misunderstanding of their brother and bestie too but what the difference is Bright and Win were not on good terms like  Mew Gulf, still felt uncomfortable in one another's presence. 

They both were insisted to join Mew Gulf's dates. Mew wanted his brother to be happy so he encouraged him to go for his crush but Mew is extremely jealous of Bright because he is the man who stole two important men's hearts in his life. Bright literally threatens Mew to keep Gulf cherished. He is still not sure about his feelings for Win. The younger bunny guy totally wants to improve himself in boxing. He wants his crush's attention without any move so the only way he thought is boxing.

Today is a big day for both Bright and Win. They both worked hard for this tournament. Win became soon a real rival of Bright. This match will decide who gonna participate in further International matches. They have a high chance of boxing against one another, they both ready for that too. Gulf decided to support his bestie while Mew supports his little brother.

Early morning Bright came to suppasit mansion to get his bestie's luck wishes still he thought his wishes is his lucky charm to win the match. For his disappointment Win is the one who opened the door for his crush in his jog wear all covered with sweat. Once Bright saw the wonderful creature who was shining in the morning sunray like a diamond he can't control himself without admiring the beauty. His adoration was snapped when he heard someone clearing his throat.

Bright immediately looked away with embarrassment, he too cleared his throat and said "I am here for Gulf". Win just nodded his head, step aside to give some space to Bright to get in. Once they reached the living room. Bright flopped on the couch, while Win went to the refrigerator to get some water. He returned with an energy drink for Bright. The attitude boy gets the drink and gulped half bottle in one go. Once he put the bottle aside he asked "Are you ready?". Win knows what Bright mentioning about the tournament. So he answered "Yes". Bright pinched his nose bridge and said " You didn't even ask for what I asked are you ready?" Win made a frown and about to talk.

They heard a giggling sound, they know it the love birds. They both turned to the stairs, their jaws dropped down with the sight. Mew was carrying Gulf in bridal style and climbing down the stairs carefully. Once Gulf observed his besties and brother in law's presence, he jumped out of his boyfriend's arms and smiled awkwardly. Both boxers shook their head in disbelief of their Gulf's antics. Mew scratched his unitchy nape and asked "What are you both doing this early?". Bright motioned by his chin to Gulf's direction and said "I came here to get my lucky charm". Gulf smiled warmly, ran into Bright's arms, gave a brief hug, and said " Best of luck Brighty". Boxer pulls himself from his bestie, raffles his hair, and said "Thanks Kitty". 

They all together had breakfast. Then Mew departs with Win while Bright with Gulf. They reached the stadium where the tournament was held. Both boys warmed up. In time the tournament was started both boys doing great knocked out their opponents in the blink of eyes.  They took just minutes to finish their opponents. Mew and Gulf were so happy for Win and Bright. Semifinal Bright knocked his opponent. Now Win's chance, Mew and Gulf was sitting on the edge of their seats, Bright's heart pounds fast not because of the match he played it's for Win. He knows this day will come him against Win in the ring but he still not ready when he has this unsettled feeling for the bunny boy. As expected Win won the round Mew and Gulf jumped in joy hugging one another. Bright was happy Win won but his heart is pounding hard for what gonna happened next. He massaged his template and went to get ready for finals against the bunny boy.

Win was so excited to box against his crush, he wanted to prove something to Bright, he wants his attention nothing else. He didn't care about career or further matches. Everything ready for finals, all in the stadium were excited to see two hot boxers fighting one another. Many girls were screaming for two hot creatures. Once the host announced Bright's name he came with his boxing blue robe. Then the host called Win he came in a red boxing robe.