*14*

When Bright woke up he was scared to see the empty bed. He pulled his hair in frustration. He walked to Mew's room to find his stupid soft-hearted bestie. Once he banged the door, his blood boiled by seeing his bestie in the embrace of their arrogant CEO. He strolled abruptly by balling his fist to punch the overly handsome face of his boss.

He raised his hand in the air but stopped in midway with two surprises. One he felt a tight hug from behind and the other is Gulf hugging the CEO protectively. The two familiar voices calling his name in unison "Bright". Obviously, one is Gulf's but the other voice and hug making his knees weak. He definitely knows it's Win. He dropped his fist down. His body relaxed in the warm hug from his rival.

Mew was enjoying the scene that Gulf is hugging him in front of his boyfriend, to protect him. He was totally immersed in his secretary's warm hug forgot to notice that his lovely brother hugging the ferocious boxer. A nurse came in screamed "Awee" All boys came back from their own love world. Win stand straight before his brother saw them in an embrace. Gulf slowly opened his eyes, lifted his head which was buried in attitude CEO's neck.

All turned to the direction of the sound, saw a nurse whose nosebleeds by witnessed the lovely scene she saw. All panicked by seeing the blood continuously poured out from her nose. There came another nurse who said  "sorry for the disturbance. I will take her". With a dumb smile, she dragged out the other nurse. Once two young nurses went out.

Bright turned to his bestie who is still in the same bed with their boss and asked " What are you doing here kitty? I am scared when I saw the empty bed." By hearing the concern words from his bestie Gulf slowly get up from his crush's side. Mew's heart is painful to see his love leaving his side.

Gulf hugged Bright tight and said, "Sorry dear I made you worry". Bright hugged back his bestie, chuckled softly, and said " It's ok kitty. Come let's go." Gulf part from his bestie, nodded like a little kid, and followed Bright like a lost puppy following his owner. After they both disappeared from the room. Mew sighed deeply, Win sighed softly, went to his brother, sat beside him, grab his hands, squeezed it gently, and said "Please P' I am again telling you to let them go. I am fine. I can move on from him. There are more boys out there. I will find the right one for me. I feel guilty for dragging you with the love mess I created. I know you like Gulf. But no use he loves Bright. I don't want you to fall deep. See you got triggered, this not gonna end well, so please I am begging you. Let them go".

Mew smiled softly and said " I know you are worried about me. But I can't help bunny I already fell to bottom for Gulf. Don't feel guilty bunny. Before I know Gulf as Bright's boyfriend, I met him on the day when I went for a reunion party. " Win's eyes went wide and asked "What?" Mew chuckled and said "Yep. Dear and you saw a moment ago how he kissed me. Maybe his love for Bright fade out. I am positive so I gonna try to travel to know where this path gonna take me at the end".

Win still scrunched his brows together and said " P' if this takes you to heaven it's ok but what if it takes you to hell?" Mew stare straight into his brother's eyes and said "I am willing to see the hell if Gulf stays beside me." Now Win's eyes pool up he hold his brother's hand tight and said "That's what I afraid of P' what if he is not beside you? I don't want to lose you again P'. You are the only family I have. For the love which is not meant for us, I don't want to lose the real family."

Mew wiped the tears in his brother's cheek gently and said "I promise I will not lose myself in finding something new. I too have only you, my baby brother. I love you so much you are my first priority. So don't worry". Win nodded his head and hugged his brother tightly.

Gulf and Bright reached the hospital room of Gulf. Bright sat beside his bestie, cupped his face, and asked to "Tell me the truth kitty. Why did you go to Mew's room?" Gulf can't hide anymore he knows well his bestie if he tries to lie then his temper will get worse. Gulf sighed softly and said "Brighty I think... I.. Li..ke. Him" Bright can't trust his ears by what he heard so he asked "You.. WHAT?!" With the sudden outburst of his friend, Gulf gulped his own saliva and said "Sorry Bright. But I.. I can't control my heart". With those words, Gulf's eyes tearing up. Bright pulled his friend for a soft hug and said " Gulf I not mad at you because you like him but did you know he already has his own boyfriend?" By hearing the bombard Gulf's heartbroken into pieces.

Gulf was crying too hard in his bestie's shoulder. In a while he calms down, he saw his boxer friend's eyes and asked "Do you know who is his boyfriend?" Bright sighed and said "Win". Now Gulf got too shocked to hear. In a minute he asked Bright  "How do you know?" The young boxer grab his friend's hands, sat straight to see his face, and started "Do you remember when we went to drop Mew in his mansion when he was drunk?" Gulf nodded his head slowly.

Bright continued "After you left, I helped Win to carry Mew to his bedroom, then I about to leave. I forgot to tell him to lock the door, so I went to see him. Do you know what I saw? Win was in the tight embrace of Mew in his bed" Gulf eyes pooling unknowingly. Bright wiped the tears. Then Gulf sniffed, sobbed, and said "I better know now before falling deep".
Bright made comforting circles for consoling his friend.

Gulf thought what should I do now? I already fell so deep for him. I lost my virginity to him, is he really used me like other flings? What did he think of me? Did he want me one of his slut? If he really has a boyfriend then today morning he kissed me as he loves me? I am confused so confusedly but I can't risk anymore. I should stay away from him. I don't want any drama in my life.

To be continued...