*5*

Gulf Pov

I futtered eyes barely, it's too dark.. where am I now.. that's the first thing I thought.. I felt like warm in strong embrace.. the only sound I hear is steady heart beat,by hearing that,my mind felt bloom.. Smell of him.. making me curious.. but it's dark I can't see anything, so I loosen myself from his grip..  lit the night stand lamp.. but it's dim enough just to see one side of the room, he turned other side, I can only see his bare back, I felt dizzy, my butt strings.. I clearly remember that I lost my virginity to a stranger.. what the disappointing thing is I can't remember him.. the feeling I got during the sex is incredible but I can't remember him.. I want to see his face.. I try to reach the other night lamp.. I heard buzz.. I reached the phone in the floor.. it's mine and it's from Bright.. I checked the time it's 3.20 am. Shit I am done for now.. I missed my first wish from him.. I grab my dress.. wore it, I saw one last time his bare body  I don't regret this.. thanks for incredible first time.. I left..I can't walk fast because it hurts... When I reached my our resort..Bright was walking forth and back..bitting his nails..I was worried.. about him and called out..

Gulf: Brighty....

He ran to me and hugged me tightly.. already my whole body is sore. I pushed him slightly..

Bright: Where did you go..? Why didn't you attend my calls? I was worried, you.. ass hole..

Gulf: Sorry..Brighty.. I got drunk..

Bright: How do you get drunk with one beer?

Gulf: That bartrand gave me two shots.. I just try.. finally the result..

Bright: Why are this navie kitty.. what if anyone take advantage of you?

Gulf: Don't worry Bright I am already na.. let's go.. in..

Bright: That's the relief.. come..

We get in.. took deep sleep.. next day we celebrate my birthday... But what the thing.. I can't concentrate in any thing..all I think is about the feeling... he gave me.... I was trying to remember his face..  but failed number of times.. I cursed myself for not remembering his face.. there some one snapped fingers front of me. I got back to reality..

Bright: Hey what are you thinking kitty? Why are you spacing out so much..?

Gulf: Nothing..

Bright: Something is definitely wrong.

Gulf: Nothing.. Bright..I am alright..

I convince him that I am ok.. somewhat he trust me.. we get back to city. Night I got a call from my CEO.

Gulf: Hello sir.. is it any thing important you called me..

CEO: Yes.. Gulf. Tomorrow we are going to sign new project with MS corporation.. can you please do a presentation for tomorrow's meeting..

Gulf:of course sir.. can you just sent me details of the project.?

CEO: This is why I like you so much Gulf.. I will send you mail with details..

Gulf: Ok sir..

CEO: Ok Gulf.. bye..

He cut the call, I took shower because I was tired of travelling.. after that I checked the mail. It's already 7 past.., I began to work on the presentation.. finally it's over.. time shows 1.40 am.. I am exhausted..I just fell asleep in sofa.. morning alarm annoyed my sleep.. I wake up, finished my morning routines..there I heard my phone ring.. it's Bright...

Gulf: Hello Bright..

Bright: Hey.. why you sound dull?

Gulf: Just exhausted..