*15*

After they all went to their places. Gulf went to his original CEO in Ziva corporate. He wanted to quit his job then don't want to see his crush's face daily. It's already so painful for him to bear. He confronted with his resignation, his CEO was shocked that his loyal, hardworking, and decided employee wanted to resign he doesn't want to lose such person. So he asked Gulf to wait in the lounge.

After he left, he calls, Mew, to know the reason behind this. In four rings Mew picked the call.

CEO: Mr. Suppasit. I am Jonson speaking.

Mew: I know. How may I help you?

CEO: Sorry to ask this but I want to know something?

Mew: I am not clear what you are talking about?

Ceo: Did you do anything to my employee?

Mew: Who you are talking about?

CEO: Gulf.

Mew: What? Why!

CEO: He is here to quit. I don't want to lose such a good worker for something stupid paper I signed for.

Mew(sigh): Ok sorry. I will let him go from my company. Then I will get into our project in a month.

CEO: ok Mr. Suppasit see you soon then.

CEO disconnect the call, asked Gulf to come in after Gulf come to the front, CEO explained that he can work here again if he wishes, Gulf gladly accepts the request. Gulf moves back to his condo, start working in his old company. Gulf asked Bright to continue work in MS sports. He doesn't want to drag down Bright with him.

After two weeks everything went to its place. Gulf was so busy with his work as well as others. Bright was too busy with his tight schedule. Win was continuously winning the competitions in their country on another hand Bright was winning competitions in other countries. Mew got too busy with his business without Gulf beside him its so tough though, he missed Gulf so much in personal and professional life. He found another Secretary but he is nothing good compare to Gulf.

Mew decided to give space to Gulf. He was waiting for the right time to make a move on his crush. Gulf was totally heartbroken by knowing that Mew was already in a relationship but what to do further, he thought fate well played so he intends to play along and move on. Gulf was trying to forget the night he spent with Mew, two months he worked with him.

It's been three weeks Gulf is busy to start his day, he was running here and there in his condo to get ready for his busy day. He was munching his toast by tucking his shirt into his pants. There he heard the doorbell. He is already late so he rushed to the door, opened without thinking much. To his surprise, Mew was filling the door frame with his handsome glory with a beautiful smile on his face holding a sunflower bouquet.

Gulf's jaw literally touched the floor so the toast in his mouth fell down. He can't utter a word, his breath hitched so his throat went dry. Mew smiled brightly and said, "Hey Baby how are you?" Gulf got more confused but excited too. Before Gulf say something Mew shoved the bouquet into Gulf's hand. Again Gulf tries to ask something Mew's phone buzzed. Mew flipped his phone he saw his friend Boun's id so he didn't hesitate to attend because he knows his friend will call him if anything important. He attends the call and walked away from Gulf leaving him dumbfounded.

Boun: Mew this is Boun.

Mew: What's up buddy?

Boun: Mew I need your help.

Mew: what's going on buddy you sound serious?

Boun: Mew my daughter was kidnapped before three days. Today my boyfriend too missing. I want your source to find them.