*8*

Gulf POV

We were on the way back to my place..from Mr. Suppasit's mansion.. The word BABY. .from him pulled back all memories from that night.. it's him... My first time... It's Face of Thailand, young Multimillionaire, The great Mew suppasit... He is my client.. what should I do now... That's why he stared me like that.. shit!! I have no idea what he is thinking about me.. he should think me like cheap slut.. how am I going to face him again.. but one thing is for sure.. that night with is incredible... That making me crazy.. even this night his small touch taking me to sky... If I be close with him again.. I am definitely gonna fall for him.. it's not good thing for my little heart.. we live in different ways.. so better I make much distance from him is better for me... I was in passenger seat.. I saw a girl crossing the street.. but still car is forward.. I shook Bright's shoulder.. he suddenly put the brake.. I got hit in the front glass.. my heart racing.. I chin up to see the street whether we made a accident..but no.. luckily we stopped.. I turned to him.. his face is red.. usually I see him like this only in the boxing ring.. but he is now beyond anger.

Gulf: Hey .... Brighty... What happened

Bright:......…

I just pull him for hug.. I tap his back. 

Gulf: It's ok... Nothing happened. It's ok....

I heard a sob... I got shocked.. is really Bright crying.. last time he cried was when we are in high school.  The first time he accepted me as friend.. I pull apart him from me..

Gulf: Brighty.. what happened.. dear.. Shh... It's ok.. nothing happened.. see we didn't make any accident.. and I am absolutely fine... It's ok...

Bright: It's hurt...

Gulf: Where...!!..?? Where! You are hurt ..Let's go hospital..

He put his index finger in his heart...

Bright: Here....

Gulf: What happened??

Bright: Nothing.. I ... Want to be alone..

Gulf: Ok.. I will give you time.. but you should explain me later..hmm..

He just nodded.. I asked him to get to passenger seat.. I dropped him first in his house..then I drove his car to my apartment.. I showered.. went to bed in almost early 3.20 am.. I swear I am gonna get totally tired tomorrow.. still I can't sleep with both thoughts of Mew and Bright.. after a while my eyes got heavy.. morning alarm... Shit! I cursed . I barely opened my eyes its already 8 am.. I jumped out of my bed.. took quick shower.. went to parking lot.. still Bright car is here.. I call him.. switch off.. I sighed.. I decided to give him some space.. then I am already late . I drove to my office. All wished me. I began to work.. after a while I was busy with paper works. My intercom ringed..I pick up..

Gulf: Yes sir .

CEO : Come to my office, Gulf . .

I hang up and rushed to CEO's cabin.. I wished him.. he was busy in phone. I waited until he finish.. once he hang up he turned to me..

CEO: Gulf.. can you go to MS corporation's head office..

Gulf: Sir.. May I know why .

CEO: They intend to give some thoughts about our project.. you are the one prepared the presentation.. so they wanted to discuss about the new ideas..

Gulf: Ok.. sir.. I will.. get the ideas and report you back..

CEO: Good..

I bow my head and came back..  ran to restroom.. my heart is hammering.. to think about the fact I am going to face him again.. I splashed cold water.. to calm down myself.. I pick my stuffs, drove to MS corporation. I informed reception about my arrival.. she informed them. Then she lead the way to conference room.. The office setting is more luxurious than mine.. all in white, clean and neat.. once the door came.. she left..I entered.. there were seven people..in the conference table..in the middle.. Mew is sitting like Greek god.. with the dangerous aura.. somewhat I felt my stomach flinched.. my knees were weak..

Mew: Take your seat Mr. Kanawut.

His dark voice.. doing something in my mind.. my heart racing.. before I fell, I grab the chair and sit down.. They started the meeting.. many of them have many ideas.. I just forgot about Mew and I concentrated in meeting by avoiding his face.. I too gave them my ideas.. finally we all concluded with some ideas.. all applause in the end .. again he voice out..

Mew: Well done team.. good work..

All bow their heads and left.. I still typing the report of this meeting to give to my CEO.. I finished and turn around.. still Mew was sitting in the table.. I was startled for a minute.. I suddenly get up..

Gulf : Sorry..sir.. I will.

Mew: It's ok..  you are very dedicated worker.. Mr. Kanawut..

Gulf: Thank you sir.. I will take my leave..

He suddenly get up from his place and walked towards me..in a second.he is so close to me.. his clonge making me crazy..to take me back to that night..I felt suffocating.. he extend his hand.. I gave in.. he shook my hand and wishpered..

Mew: Good luck...

He walked away.. I breathe out.. even in AC room.. I was sweating like pool.. I put my stuffs here and went to restroom.. when I entered in, I get a call.. it's my friend Mild..

Mild: Hey.. bestie.. how are you??

Gulf: Fine.. Mild.. how do you do??

Mild: Fine.. ahemm... I ...

Gulf: Spill.. idiot.. I know you call to ask some help.. isn't??

Mild: You know me well.. I am going to propose to my love .

Gulf: Good.. man happy for you.. What's the problem with that..?

Mild: I am very nervous.. I want to do my best.. I don't want to get embarrassed in front of him.. so.. can you help to practice with you..

Gulf: Ok.. I will.. it's better  to practice and get experienced.. then go to your love.. or else it will be embarrassing.. I agree ..

Mild: Thanks Buddy..

Gulf: It's ok.. I will call you later..

I hang up.. finished my business.. washed my hands.. went to the room, get my stuffs and went back to my office.. I reported my CEO.. he is so happy.. I went back to my work.. later.. after my office hours..I again call Bright.. still switch off.. I sighed.. I wanted to meet him.. I controlled myself.. I decided to wait until he call me.. I went to sleep.. next morning I went to work.. again my CEO call me.. I went to him..

CEO: Gulf.. you have to do me a favour..

Gulf: Why are you asking favour sir.. just order me..I will do anything..

CEO: Ok.. then.. I want you to work under Mr. Mew suppasit as his personal secretary for six months.. for our new project..

Gulf: What!!!?

CEO: He was impressed with your work.. so he asked you to work under him...

Gulf: But sir...

CEO: No . But's. They're offering more salary than here and an apartment. And one more thing.. if you refuse this offer, they were ready to breach our contract..

Gulf: What!!?.!!!

Why is this Mew doing this.. now I don't have any other choice.. but how can I face him daily.. after I slept with him.. I curse my fate... All I need is some peace.. I don't know what this gonna bring to my life..

To be continued...

Sorry for this late update guys.. I will make sure to update often... Give all your support and love ..