*12*

Three months passed, literally, boys were suffering like hell. Yep, Gulf was working continuously day and night even in the weekend he worked on his paperwork. Mew doesn't show any mercy, even though Gulf does his best Mew always found mistakes but Gulf never complains always does his work with a smile.

Bright signed the contract for his bestie's safety but he never gets a chance to see Gulf. He always had a hectic schedule. Training, workout, matches, modeling, and tv shows. He got a good profit. Soon he became more famous but no rest or time for his personal space, working like a machine but can't complain because everything is good for his career.

On the other hand, Win joined his brother's company. He also became too busy in his training. As he requested he was not announced as Mew's brother. He wanted to prove himself not under his brother's reputation. He started as a trainee. Like others, he worked for his seniors does his training well but Mew is still angry with his bunny brother they didn't makeup. CEO was so busy with various business meetings. Win didn't have a chance to spend time with his lovely brother.

Mew was so satisfied with these settings. He was so happy that he tears apart Gulf and Bright. Also about his bunny brother. All is in his control that's what he thought but either than his heart. Yes. He fell for Gulf so hard. Now he can't handle himself not seeing him. Mew always gave a hard time for Gulf, but he never enjoys it. He doesn't know why He set up a table for Gulf in his room. Always tag him with his business meetings. Mew also took Gulf to over counties for meetings. He also delayed the project with Ziva corporate because he knows if they complete the project Gulf will leave his side.

Mew was so impressed with Gulf's work. He felt that Gulf is perfect in all aspects, he wanted to believe that Gulf is a cheater who slept behind his lover's back but failed miserably. Mew wants Gulf for him only for him. He already had his time but he also wants all his heart body and soul for him.

Gulf is literally becoming Mew's slave.
He wakes him up every morning. Yep Mew is staying in a penthouse for the last three months that was on the top floor of his office because of his hectic schedule. Gulf barely went back to his place. He almost had 24X7 work. So he almost spends his nights with Mew in his penthouse. Gulf made breakfast for Mew, picked a daily suite for him, cleaned his place, made coffee in the break, bought lunch for him daily, prepared dinner for him. He does all this with his hectic work never complained.

Gulf almost forgot his bestie. Whenever he wanted to speak with him it turned to voice mail or Mew called him for work. Gulf almost felt exhausted but whenever he saw Mew's business smile he felt fully charged. Even though Mew asked too much from Gulf he does with happiness because he too grows his feelings towards the arrogant CEO. But didn't dare to tell, he is afraid that Mew may get disgusted because he is just a one night stand who ran away from him. Mew never showed any expression towards Gulf, that he to keep his feelings buried with him.

Gulf love to do personal work for Mew. Attitude CEO never asked Gulf to join his appetite. Gulf is fully satisfied with being his dream love. He admiring him from far. Gulf also knows that Mew is a most wanted bachelor so he didn't make any move.

Gulf off his alarm beeping in morning five. Already he went late last night but he wanted to make breakfast for his boss and also they have an important meeting with foreign clients. So Gulf moved his lazy ass from his bed which is in Mew's penthouse guestroom. Did his morning routines, went to the kitchen made Mew's morning coffee then he strolls towards Mew's room. He got a call id tells BRIGHTY.  A broad smile crept on his face. He picked up the call.

Bright: Hey Kitty.....

Gulf:(chuckled) Hey Brighty. How are you doing? Dear. I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

Bright: I too miss you so much. Your hug, your homemade food, your smile, and most importantly your lucky voice.

Gulf: Hmm. Ok, then where are you now.?

Bright: I am in the Philippines. For a match.

Gulf: Best of luck.

Bright: Woff.. After a long time, I got a lucky charm. Today I gonna win for sure.

Gulf:(chuckled) Brighty. You are exaggerating. Even though I didn't wish you. You will be the winner because you worked hard. Hmm.

Bright: Tsk..Tak.. No..no.. If there is not you then I will be nothing.

Gulf: Alright. Did you had an appetite at the correct time.

Bright: I am having on correct time because of my dietician. What about you? Are you still working for others? Did that jerk give a hard time for you?

Gulf: Brighty language. He is our boss.

Bright: Boss..my ass.

Gulf: Bright.

Bright:(sigh) sorry kitty.

Gulf:(chuckled) ok. I think it's time for your jog.

Bright: woff, I almost forgot. But kitty Love you.

Gulf:(chuckled) Luv you too.

All this conversation was heard by the extent raged arrogant CEO. He was fuming in anger. Gulf turned to Mew's room with a bright smile. Once Gulf saw Mew standing in the door frame his smile faded in second. He was scared to see Mew's anger face. His whole body was stiffened. Then voiced " Sorry Boss. I.. Gonna.. Ahem"

Mew didn't show any reaction just said " coffee". Gulf ran to the kitchen to get his coffee. He was trembling because of Mew's anger face. By pouring the coffee with his shaking hands he spilled all over the kitchen island, he got tensed again wiped the dirt with cloth, in the process, the favorite mug of Mew fell on the floor with a thud. Gulf's face turned into pale by the scene. Mew came to the kitchen to check the source of the sound. He got froze in his place when he saw his favorite mug scattered into pieces. That Mug was the last gift from his mother before her death. So he kept it precious.

Gulf noticed Mew in the doorway of the kitchen. His hand is bleeding because of the broken mug pieces. He got up from his knees. Went near Mew. He saw Mew's teary. Gulf mustered his courage and said. " Sir. I.. am.. So..rr..y.." Mew's turned his gaze to Gulf, his eyes were red because of his extreme anger. Gulf was so scared this is the first time he sees Mew's anger version and it's extremely worse.

Mew stepped closer to Gulf, grab his tee roughly that made the boy jolted. Then the arrogant CEO said " Sorry. Huh.. Sorry.. Do you think saying sorry make this better"(pointing the mug) Trembling Gulf's eyes filled with tears? Again Mew pulled Gulf's tee closer and yell " You damn. Daydreaming about your boyfriend then broke my mug. Do you know what it's mean to me?"

Gulf was crying mess now. He sobbed and said "Sir. I.. Am.. Sorry.. Please(sob)". Mew didn't get any better. He shouted "what are you thinking? That I didn't know anything about you. Huh..  I know you better you slut"!! By hearing this word Gulf's eyes went wide. Now he chins up to see Mew with a disappointed face and tears filled eyes. Mew continued " I know you sly fox. You are the one who used me that night. What do you think that about me. Am I whore??? I also know that you trying to secduce me. Sneaking daily night to my room. Kissing me. You do think I fool not to notice that..Huh.. Answer me you.. Bitch". Mew shooked Gulf's collar.

By hearing Mew's accusation his heart scattered into pieces. Already his body was so exhausted now his heart too. He doesn't have the little energy to deny Mew's words. Mentally he was shuttered. Mew's rage went peek. He pushed Gulf and shouted "Answer me.
NOW!!" with this word he slapped Gulf's soft chubby cheek. Gulf fainted and fell with a thud. Mew was scared to death. He didn't mean to do this. He was already so angry no..no he was jealous that his Gulf had a sweet talk with Bright then his mother's gift broken so he lost control but now he regrets by seeing Gulf lying unconscious. He poked Gulf's shoulder. No response. He tried again still no movement.. He cried aloud don't know what to do next. He heard a phone ringing sound. It's his phone id shows BUNNY. Again another ring from another phone Mew took Gulf's phone id shows BRGHTY. Mew trembled in fear. In a moment all went blank...

To be continued.......