*13*

The white ceiling anticipates smell is strong enough to tell this is a hospital. Gulf futtered his heavy eyelids. There is something heavy in his stomach with a heavy head he lifts to see it's his bestie. Gulf stokes his hair.

Bright lift his head to see his friend. His eyes went wide to see his bestie wake up. He stood up abruptly, cupped his face, kissed on his forehead, and said " Thank God you are safe kitty" Gulf just hummed and utter a single word in a low voice "water". Bright ran to get water, he helps his friend to have it.

After that Gulf cleared his throat and asked " Boss". Now Bright became ferocious, his eyes glow red in anger, he gave a death glare to his bestie and yelled "He is the reason why you are here. Still, you worry about him. Huh!" Gulf frowned at his friend, he tries to remember what happened then the memory of broken mug and anger face of Mew flashed in his mind.

Also, the accusations of his crush stabbed his heart, tears flow down unwillingly. Bright regret for yelling at him. He pulled his kitty for a hug. Gulf pouted all his emotions. He can't digest the word slut from his love. He used to go to his CEO's room to check whether he slept or working but whenever he saw the peaceful sleeping arrogant man had can't control himself from kissing the cheek or forehead of attitude CEO. But he got an accusation that he is trying to seduce him.

Bright console his friend and said  "Don't cry dear. I am here. That jerk I am gonna beat him to death when he wakes up". By hearing Bright's words Gulf pull himself apart made a frown and asked " What you mean when he wakes up? What happened?" Bright cleared his throat and said, " When they opened the door you both fainted". Gulf yelled " WHAT!!??" Bright said "yep. That's what I heard"
Gulf sighed and asked " how is he doing? What happened to him!?"

Bright made a frown and asked  "seriously. Gulf what concerns you about him. Huh!" Gulf got irritated he massaged his own template and asked Bright with a sigh " Please. Brighty" with a sigh boxer said " Really I don't know Gulf. When they said you were admitted to hospital. I catch the first flight came here when I came here already mom and dad were waiting for doctors outside the emergency. Once doctors were out they said you were extremely exhausted and also dehydrated due to lack of sleep, food, and overstress. By hearing that I was extremely angered with that jerk I wanted to punch him so bad when I asked for him they informed that he too fainted with you and admitted here. Further, I didn't ask anything. Ok. And I also don't care whatever happened to him."

Gulf knows better about his bestie so he shuts his mouth, from asking further details if he provoked him boxer may burst out. So he decided to wait patiently. Bright said that Gulf's parents went home because he asked. He bought congee for his kitty, he feeds him then gave him medicine. After a while, Gulf said that he is sleepy. Bright help him to sleep, he took the couch for a nap.

Midnight Gulf was tossing and turning. He can't sleep by thinking that his dream love is in a hospital bed. He lifts his head, to see his bestie who is in deep slumber. He slowly gets up from the bed. His knuckle pained due to the IV unit. He plucks out the needle while hissed in pain. He tiptoed slowly to reach the door. Suddenly, his boxer friend stir, he stopped in his place. Once his friend's breath went steady he moved again. Once he reached the door, opened it without any noise. He went out and closed the door behind him.

It's late in the night so no one is in the hallway. He walked to the elevator, there Gulf saw the board says the route to different departments. He notices that the VIP ward is on the 17th  floor. He took the elevator, reached the floor, look more classy even the hallway is breathtaking with paintings. He took a view of all room's nameplate, finally, he found the name Mew Suppasit. A broad smile crept along his face.

Gulf pushed the door, fortunately, it's not locked. The room was dim due to nightlamp. Again he tiptoed, entered in. This room looks like a mini condo having kitchen two rooms well furnished. He reached a room, went near the bed saw Mew sleeping like a kid with pounty lips. Gulf adoring his crush, he sat beside him. Suddenly Mew face changed seriously with a frown, even thou air conditioner is in low temperature his forehead bullet some sweat. Gulf doesn't know what's that.

Mew having a nightmare again his traumatic is back. It was triggered when he saw Gulf lying unconscious because of him. He was murmuring  "No.. No.. Don't leave me. I am sorry.. Please.. No... No.. I am sorry.. It's my fault.. Please.. No..." His eyes were swelling tears trembling like a helpless kid. Gulf can't see his love like this. So he didn't think anything, he claimed over bed, went under the blanket hugged his crush, stroke his hair, and said " I am here. Shuu.. I am here. I don't leave you. Hmm.."

Mew hugged back Gulf tight like his life depending on him. Hearing Gulf's angelic voice all his fear went along the thin air. He relaxed in the warm embrace of  Gulf. He placed his head in Gulf's chest it's really something for him to hear cute boy's heartbeat. Still, now he didn't realize anything about Gulf's presence.

After a while, Gulf heard the steady breath of his love. He about to move out the bed but Mew pulled him for a tight hug, he snuggles into his neck. Gulf smiled at the childish behavior of Mew. He gently stroked the hair of his love. He didn't know when he fell asleep.

Morning rays hit the attitude CEO's eyes. He stirred his eyes he felt something warm under him. The sweet familiar smell hit his nostril. The heartbeat he hears is like a melody to him. He knows who is under him without seeing the face, it's his Gulf. He slowly chins up to see. He was awed with the view like this is the most wonderful thing he has ever seen in his life. He gently pecked on his cheek.

Gulf moved slightly. Mew suddenly closed his eyes and penetrate like he was still in sleep. Gulf chins down to see his handsome CEO sleeping like a kid snuggle into his neck. He chuckled  and kissed the forehead of his love. Mew slowly opened his eyes. Their eyes we're locked, looking deeply one another like they lost in one another eyes. They heard someone clearing the throat they two startled saw the direction. Win was standing with crossed arms and serious face. When he about to speak they heard a bang in the door. All panicked ferocious boxer came with a closed fist about to attack the arrogant CEO.

To be continued.....