*18*

Bonus chapter. Are you ready guys?

Win was working out in the gym. As his trainer helping him. He already knows his lover is coming back home after his matches. He is working out for almost three months, he just started to distract himself, from missing his boyfriend. After seeing the changes in his body built, he wanted to continue. He wanted to surprise his boyfriend with his hot physic. He knows he gonna pick up this evening so before that, some work out don't be a problem so he is here.

Win was sweating profusely, his trainer calls a day finally. He wiped his sweat with a fresh towel. There came his new friend Luke.

He too glistening with sweat, his six-pack abs were flexing when he wiping his sweat

He too glistening with sweat, his six-pack abs were flexing when he wiping his sweat. He threw a protein shake to Win, he catches it, gulped it in one go. They both went for a shower, cleaned themselves, just came out with a towel around their waist, hanging barely, Win bend to get his boxer from his trying bag, Luke smacked Win's butt. The bunny boy winced in pain, stand straight, and cursed "What the fuck Luke?"

Tan bulk boy just laughed at the pale boy. Win about to smack Luke's butt but that huge guy dodged the smack, instead, Win fell on the bench nearby. When Luke came near Win to smack again, bunny flipped from the bench, pulled the single piece of cloth that hangs on the waist of Luke. Now tan boy standing butt naked but didn't bother a little bit. Instead, he was trying to pull the towel which hanging on Win's waist.

After a bit of chasing he too pulled out the towel. Both naked boys were laughing like manic. They hear a bang in the door, both turned to exit. By seeing the person Win was excited, Luke squint his eyes by seeing the new face. The person who entered was beyond shocked by seeing his boyfriend standing naked with another guy. He gets an early flight to surprise his boyfriend for their first-anniversary but he felt betrayed, disappointed, angry, and heartbroken. He can't even utter a word just his eyes pooled with tears.

By seeing his boyfriend's torn eyes Win came to the realization, he pulled his towel from Luke's grip, covered his lower part, and about to talk. But before that Bright stormed out from the locker room. Win tugged his hair in his frustration and yelled "Ahaa.. I have screwed everything. Fuck". Luke understood the situation, went to Win, tapped his shoulder, and said " If anything, I can help I will and I am sorry". Win just nodded his head and said "It's not your fault, don't be sorry. I will manage it. I will call you later". With those words, Luke left Win alone, Bunny boy quickly slipped into his tee and sweatpants.

After frustrating twenty minutes of driving. He finally reached their condo, he swipes the card and went in, saw all the things were broken, total disaster, everything was messed. He rushed to their bedroom. There he saw Bright fuming in anger, his face was red. Win took a deep breath and reached the person who was gripping the bed edge with white knuckles. Win started " Bright " before he continues, boxer stood up straight, punched the bunny guy harder to lead the lip slit.

Win tasted the iron taste from his own blood but he was composed to calm down his boyfriend. Again he spoke "Bright" Again a punch landed in his abdomen. Win cluster his stomach and hissed in pain but recovered from it and spoke "Bright". Lean guy balled his fist and about to punch but this time Win dodge the punch, Bright tried again but Win missed in a delinquent way. That's when Bright's heart came to sense that he is fighting against a boxer.