*10*

Mew POV

I think my little brother is right.. They both were in love.. I better leave them. On my way to work I decided to concentrate on my new project with Ziva corporation..I reached my office as usual all wished me.. I went to my cabin busy with work.. my friend and partner Tong call me..

Tong: Hello Partner..

Mew: What's up partner??

Tong : you sound better today.. Anything good happened?

Mew: Nothing dude.. why do you call me now.. if nothing important just cut the shit.. I have more work..

Tong: Here comes my arrogant CEO. Ok.. I call you because we have meeting with Bright for contract signing.. to discuss the tearm and conditions..

Mew: Oh I forgot.. better you handle him.. and give him what he wants..

Tong: Seriously.. Mew.. I can't understand why you doing this..

Mew: Nothing Tong.. I want to concentrate on business fully.. after all he is best in what he doing so I want him to feel free by working with us..

Tong: Last time we met you told me different.. what happened now!

Mew:(sigh) we can't force anyone to like us.. isn't..?

Tong: ok.. then I will handle everything..

I hummed and hang up the call.. then I call my team for meeting.. we were discussing about the ideas..there my senior team member suggest to call Ziva corporation's executive director. To discuss about our ideas.. I too feel that it's better.. because I was quite impressed with his presentation.. so I call their CEO..

Mew: Hello Mr. James..

James: Hello Mr. Suppasit.. what the important thing?

Mew: Can we have your executive director for our meeting??

James: Can I know for which meeting Mr. Suppasit..?

Mew: Of course for our new project idea

James: I will send him..

Mew: Thank you Mr. James..

James: Pleasure is mine Mr. Suppasit..

I hang up the call.. within twenty minutes.. I heard a knock in door.. I turned towards the exit.. it's him.. he is just handsome and beautiful with simple gesture.

I asked him to sit.. somewhat he looked uncomfortable.. we started the meeting.. he avoided my eye contact.. he gave his best in the meeting.. I was impressed.. after the meeting all left.. but he was still typing something.. once he realised my presence..he was startled.. I about to leave.. I compliment him.. I went close to him.. my eyes just fixed in his soft lip.. I just want to swallow it.. my heart is racing.. his sweet smell is tempting.. I forgot the word I about to tell so I just wished him Good luck.. and walked to exit.. I was clusting my heart..I want to get myself together.. so I went to restroom.. I don't want my employees see me weird to use this restroom.. because I have my own in my cabin.. so I went into stall.. there I heard his sweet voice.. I guess he is speaking in phone maybe to friend.. his particular words get my attention..

Gulf: Ok.. I will.. it's better  to practice and get experienced.. then go to your love.. or else it will be embarrassing.. I agree ..

By hearing this.. my rage went peek.. so this sly fox used me to get experienced.. for not embarrassed Infront of his lover.. such cunning.. bitch... I will show you how wrong move you made.. you!! Sly fox.  I heard the sound of closing door.. I was so ferious to think about the thought he used me.. I am not saying this one night stand is wrong but he should confront me next morning.. or he should admit when he saw me.. but he ran after use me like whore.. and he pretended that he doesn't know me..what the hell is he thinking about me.. I will show him who I am.. then I get call from work... So I got busy with that totally forgot about that sly fox..  I didn't even know how the time flew.. I heard a knock.. it's my secretary..

Rina: Sir we have some emergency..

Mew: what happened Rina.. you look tensed

Rina: Sir.. I got call my Hospital.. they said your brother got admitted.. there..

Mew: What!!!!!!

I grab my keys.. drove my car like this is last day of my life.. once I arrived.. I yelled the receptionist.. to know my brother's room number.. I ran to him.. He was lying unconscious with IV liquid connected.. my rage went too peek.. when I saw a doctor.. I grab his collar.. placed him in wall.. he looked shocked and afraid..

Mew: What happened to my brother!? Who did this to him!!!!??......

Doctor: He was stabbed by knife.. by someone..

Mew: What!!?? How is he ... is anything serious... How is my brother doing¡!!!?? You fucking answer me now!!??

Doctor: Sir.. He is fine..you better calm down..

I loosen the grip, let him go.. I adjusted himself.. but my rage didn't went down..

Mew: Who admit him here!?

Doctor: His boyfriend..

Mew:(furrowed my brows) Who the fuck his boyfriend.. !! He doesn't have one..

Doctor: But he say so.. he also got attacked.. he is unconscious.. in next room.. but did every formalities with us and with police..

I walked away from doctor to see the fucking boyfriend of my brother.. it's that Boxer.. what the hell is going on? Why is he here? Why did he said that he is my brother's boyfriend..This two sick cheap idiots (Bright and Gulf) cheating behind one another.. I can't understand anything. I was seeing him in confusion.. there came a police officer.. came to get my sign for my brother..then he explained everything that happened in the situation.. he left. I turned my gaze to him.. so my brother got stabbed because he protect you from that bastards..

Mew: you already hurt my brother's heart and feelings.. now you hurt him physically.. I will make you pay for this.. I will definitely show you two for hurting my brother.. wait and see..

I walked out from his room.. I get discharge my brother, shift him to my mansion with a private doctor and nurse.. I call my partner to investigate about the attackers.. then I also ask him to add some clause in the contract.. then I call the CEO of Ziva corporation.. make the deal with him to get back  Gulf to work under me.. he agreed that.. All I going to do his show this two cheap sticks.. who I am?

To be continued...