"What was unforgettable?" I asked crossing my arms.

My mature ass

"Well, like I said you were a baby and I was drinking and driving while you were with me." He tells me and I'm shocked but nod.

"That is unforgettable but I don't see the point of keeping him away from me. I got made fun of in school for nothing. I had to go to the father daughter dance with uncle Ray and Ben.

"He missed so much in my life. He was a drunk but I would rather go back and know him like that." I say looking in between them.

"I realize I'm wrong that's why I let him see you." My mama says and I nod. "Well ima go." I say feeing overwhelmed.

"Wait before you go. Could I get your contact so I can call you?" Tyrell says and I hesitantly nod giving him my number.

———————————

"You good?" Dayvon asks me as I laid in his bed.

"Mhm, I just don't feel good." I say closing my eyes.

"Whatchu need?" He asked and I felt the bed dip and he started rubbing back.

"Ginger ale and sleep." I mumbled swallowing a lump in my throat.

He gets up and I hear him grab his keys. "Ima be back witcho shit." He says making me nod.

*5 minutes later*

I get up and walk to the bathroom taking off my pants and sit next to the toilet feeling nauseous.

Next thing I know I throw up all the shit I ate today.

"Aye!" I hear Dayvon.

I hear him shut a door and then he comes in the bathroom. "Shit, you sure you good?" He asked me as I flush the toilet and wipe my mouth.

"Yea, probably a stomach virus or the fact my dead father was just resurrected." I say and he nods and helps me up and I go to the sink and brush my teeth with the toothbrush I keep at his house.

"Yo soda in the fridge and I got you some chick-fil-a." He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Aww you got me some food." I smile and he nods.

"Okay well let me go so I can go eat nigga." I say and push him off me. He smacks his lips as I walk down his stairs and go into the kitchen.

"Where ya pants?" He laughs. "I got hot." I shrug and grab my food.

We eat our food and I'm staying at his house so I'm laying in his bed while he was in the shower. I hear his phone going off making me huff cause I still wasn't feeing good.

I grab it and put in the password and going to a contact named, Scam likely.

I scrunched my face up seeing the messages.

Scam likely
I know you see
me texting you!
10:23 pm

Scam likely
Draco! I have a
appointment tomorrow
at 3 pm.
10:23 pm

Scam likely
I bet you wit that
stank bitch amino
10:25 pm

I scoff and lock his phone getting up. I go to Dayvon's closet and grab my clothes bag just as he gets out the bathroom.

"Armani. Mmcht Whatchu doin?" He asks looking at me holding my bag. "I'm goin' home." I shrug and try to walk past him.

"Why?" He asked stopping me. "Ion know ask scam likely." He looked like he saw a ghost.

"Mmcht why you touch my phone?" He mugs me and I just laugh. "Bye Dayvon." I take off the ring he got me.

"Really? You gon' take off my ring?" He looks at me in disbelief.

"Yea. I'll wear it when I know you can be faithful and actually keep a promise." I smile and sit it on his dresser.

"Mmcht man I'm sorry." He grabs my arm making me snatch it back.

"I know you is."

—————————————————————

-A or B. Y'all prolly not gon respond.
-In denial.🐙
-I just wanted to start sum😝
-#Nynydasosa.😒
-Hey. Bye.😽