𝐗𝐕

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝙰 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Yes ma'am?" I answer the phone to my mama mugging me. "Where yo bald headed ass at?" She asks making me scrunch up my face.

"I'm posed to be somewhere?" I asked confused. "You forgot we having dinner with some people." She shook her head making my eyes widen.

"Ohhh, that's why I left the house. I'm coming my bad. My memory been bad for a while." I tell her started my baby. "Nah you just dumb." She says making me roll my eyes and pull out the Kroger parking lot.

"Bye cause you disrespectful." I hang up on her and turn on my music.

—————————-

I turn my car off and get out and immediately spotting my mama.

"Who told yo ass to hang up on me?" She ask immediately making me shrug. "You was talkin' and I was driving." I say smartly resulting in me getting popped in the mouth.

"Now let's go." She mugs me and we walk into the fancy restaurant.

"Davis." My mom tells the lady while I just look around.

She leads us to the table and there sat Tyrell and another lady.

I get in the booth first then my mom gets in.

"Hi Armani." Tyrell smiles at me making me smile softly.

"Hey." I say and I glance at the lady who was silently waiting to be introduced.

"Hey I'm Armani." I say since Tyrell wasn't saying anything.

"China." She says smiling brightly. "Oh I'm sorry this is my wife." He says to me.

Too late dude..

"Ight but I only came so you could tell her." My mama says bitterly making me elbow her side.

"Clam down mama but tell me what?" I asked looking at them.

China looked just as confused as me.

"Well... I'm... your... dad." He says making me pause for a minute then I laugh.

"What's funny?" My mama asked looking at me crazy. "It's funny how he said that cause my daddy is dead." I say wiping my eyes.

"But forreal what I needa know?" I asked and they look at me with sympathy.

"What? I know he not my daddy." I shrug. "He is Mani. When I told you he died I lied." My mama says nervously making my smile drop.

"Daughter?" China says sounding hurt. "Yes. When Armani was only a baby I was a drunk and I did something unforgettable." Tyrell says sighing.

"You lied?" I repeated to my mama. "Yes but only cause I didn't want him around you." She tries to reason but there was not one good reason you should keep my dad away from me if he wanted to be in my life.