"Who this ring for?" Armani asks and Duce smacks his lips

"Who this ring for?" Armani asks and Duce smacks his lips. "Y'all I knew she was slow but not this slow." He shakes his head and Nelly smacks his neck.

"Shut up fool." She says.

Draco takes the box and grabs the ring. "It's not no engagement ring. It's a promise ring." He says and Nelly watching in awe.

"If you wear dis ring I promise not to hurt you." Draco says only focused on her.

"How I know dat?" She narrowed her eyes at him and he smack his lips. "He ain't never did this for no girl before. I'm shocked." Duce says making Nelly mug him.

"Just wear please." Draco mumbled and Armani lets him put it on her ring finger.

"AHHH!" Nelly sequels and pulls Armani's hand looking at it. "Ugh I want what they got!" Nelly says glancing at Duce.

"Let's go change into our fits oh and you need to take that lace off." Nelly laughs and Armani rolls her eyes and they go in the bathroom changing.

Armani fit in the middle

Armani fit in the middle. Nelly on the left. Budda gon' be the right.

"Turn the music on Ben!" Nelly yells as she helps Armani take off her messed up lace front. They hear Need it by the Migos turn on.

"What's complicated?" Armani asked remembering what cup Belly grabbed. "Huh?" Nelly laughs and rubs the alcohol on the glue.

"When we was at the party you had a yellow cup but then a green cup and that meant complicated." Armani says and looks at her through the mirror.

"Oh, girl I just grabbed a cup." Nelly lied.

Her and Duce were on and off but this is the longest they've been off.

"If you say so." Armani smirks and they hear a knock on the bathroom door. "Who dat?!" Nelly asks and she hears a soft voice. "It's Budda." She says and Nelly opens the door and Budda was matching with them.

"Hey." She waves at Armani.

"I had fun at the party." She says and sits on the tub. "Sameee. It was funny how Duce tried to claim all of it as his work." Armani laughs at Nelly's statement.