" Ah... Ko-Kokichi..."

When he was satisfied he slightly wiped his mouth and kissed me. He didn't wipe his mouth enough and now there's blood on my mouth.

" I want your neck..."

" What?"

" I wanna drink the blood from your neck..."

" Wait wait wait..."

" Calm the hell down, it'll only be from the back of the neck, so people won't see the scar and start asking questions."

" Fine..."

I moved my hair out the way and he cut the back neck, I could feel the blood dribbling down as he licked it up when he was finished he licked the knife clean before he handed it to me.

" Cut me where ever you like... It won't hurt me..."

" I- O-ok..."

I sliced a long cut from his thigh to his ankle and he didn't even flinch once.

" A-are you ok...?"

" Yup!"

" T-that didn't hurt you...?"

" Not even a little, I've been through worst, remember the whole I use to get the shit beat out of me when I was a kid."

" I never forgot."

" Now... Suck my blood the same way you suck my cock..."

Before I did that I pushed him back on to the floor, grabbed his waist so that he was closer to me and went inside him, I held his leg in the air and licked the blood off of it as I went in and out.

" Ah...!  I love it when when you're rough with me like this...!"

I just now realized that I'm gonna have to clean all this blood up off the floor, why do we never put towels down before we decide to have messy sex on the floor, I feel like we really should be doing that.

" Haa...Ah... C'mon baby... Harder... Give it to me harder..."

I gave it to him harder like just like he wanted. I grabbed his other leg and cut that too and licked the blood up. I feel like a vampire, this feels weird, but I also kind of like it.

" Ah...Ah...!"

" S-Shuuichi... Oh Shuuichi..."

" Hearing you moan my name like that turns me so on..."

" I'm glad you like hearing my cute voice..."

" C'mon Shuuichi fuck me like you hate me!"

I used the knife and cut slightly below his neck, this cut was actually a little deeper then the rest of them, that was intentional. I put my hands on both sides of him, leaned down to lick his blood and was fucking him so roughly that our furniture was slightly moving. He started making these squealing gasping moans that I've never heard him make before.

" Gah...! *Gasp* Ah...! *Gasp* C-c-cum... I'm cumming..."

Just a those words spilled out his body twitched as he came when he was finished he looked completely dazed, I leaned down to kiss him as I also came. When I was finished I pulled out and laid beside him. We were covered in blood and knife wounds.

" ... I...I dunno what sex enhancement pill you took... But don't stop taking it... You fucked me so good I'm starting to see stars..."

" I didn't take anything."

" Well keep fucking me like that... That was amazing..."

Still clutching the knife I stood up and put it in the sink and started to wash it off.

" We should probably disinfect these."

" Okie dokie! I'll go get the alcohol and band aids!"

" Wraps. Get the bandage wraps."

" Wait shouldn't we take a shower first?"

" Right. We can just wrap these up afterwords."

After I finished washing the knife I put it down and followed Kokichi into the bathroom.