-

Yoongi groaned, his head pounding when he finally came back.

It took him a few moments to open his eyes, and a little longer to realize he wasn't back in that green tent.

Instead, they had moved him, and now he was in, of all things, a large dog cage.

He scrambled to sit upright, fingers curling around the the steel bars, tugging on them uselessly. "No..."

There were chains wrapped around the cage as well and they rattled as Yoongi shook them. Clearly, his abductors weren't about to let him get away from them again.

"No, no, no-"

How the hell could he escape now?

There was a large padlock at the front of the cage and Yoongi grabbed it, his heart sinking when he saw it needed a key.

"No..."

There was no way even Agust could break out of this. Yoongi was finally, officially trapped.

A door opened and Yoongi realized he was in a house. In a basement, more specifically. It all just added to his confusion.

"Good evening, doll." Park beamed when he stepped inside, a tray of food and kitchen supplies in his hands. He squinted as he walked closer to the cage. "You are my doll, right?"

Yoongi huddled in the far corner, his arms wrapped around his legs that were drawn up to his chest, feeling every cut and bruise he had gotten in the past few days. Everything hurt and he just wanted his Namjoon.  

Park crouched down and peered through the bars at him. "You are!"

The fact that he sounded so happy made Yoongi feel sick.

"Where am I- what happened?" He didn't like how his voice came out all shaky and soft.

"My house, doll." Park sat down and set the tray down in front of him. "Hungry? You must be, its been almost three days, doll."

Stop calling me that, please...

"What happened?" Yoongi insisted. "Why am I here?"

"You're here because you're ours." Park said, grabbing a water bottle off the tray and shoving it through the bars. "Here, pet."

Yoongi eyed the bottle as it rolled towards him, but made no attempt to grab it.

"It's not drugged," Park explained, seeing Yoongi's distrust. "I'm not trying to kill you, doll. It's normal water, I promise."

As much as Yoongi was dying for it, he didn't take it. Even if the seal was still intact, they could have drugged it in other ways, and Yoongi was sick of not knowing what was going on.

"What did Agust do?" He asked, watching as Park opened a package of noodles, dumping them into a bowl.

Park scowled as he worked. "That fucking bastard criminal almost killed me! I don't like him at all. I much prefer you, doll. You and the beautiful Yoonji, even though I haven't met her yet. Hell, I'd even take the baby alter before him I see him again."

Smirking to himself, Yoongi looked to the wall the cage was pressed against to hide it.

Then something occurred to him.

Where was Suga?

Why hadn't Suga taken over instead every time Yoongi woke up in these men's captivity?

He closed his eyes and searched, trying to feel the protective alters presence, but there was a black hole where Suga normally glowed, and Yoongi's eyes shot open in shock.