"And you shouldn't. You want some water?" I asked pointing towards the kitchen, she answers yes so I grab a bottle for her and me "I can't believe you're leaving me"

"I know, I'm still surprised by all of this but very excited. We are both making big moves"

"Right, there had to have been a pivotal shift in the universe because I still can't believe how things have worked out for me. I'm happy and it feels nice"

"You honestly have a glow to you now, I don't know what Andrew has done to you but I like it. Would be nice to meet this guy before I left" I pretended not to hear the last part of her statement and began building a box "Don't try to ignore me, I know you heard what I said"

"I'll talk to him again but I can't promise you anything" For the last month, since my birthday actually, she's been trying to meet my boyfriend. I hate lying to her but I can't risk it.

"I know he's semi-famous, tell him I promise I won't say anything I'll take y'all's secret relationship to my grave" semi-famous? Ha! I chuckle to myself

"Tell you what, I'm meeting him for dinner tonight I will talk to him and try to convince him to meet you"

Thank you"

I take my newly built box to my bedroom, sitting it on my bed I stack my books inside of it then tape it up. Two hours later I had everything I owned boxed and bagged up with the exception of some of my daily used items. We went through the kitchen cleaning that out, cabinets and refrigerator. Once it was empty we cleaned it from top to bottom which took another hour. I was tired after that.

"I'm calling it for today. My room and stuff is done and we tackled that kitchen so I think we've had a successful day" I say plopping down on the sofa

"Me too, you want the shower first?"

"Yeah. Thanks" I force myself off the couch and go into the bathroom. Once the shower was nice and warm I stepped in and scrubbed my body real good before rinsing off. Once out the shower I brushed my teeth then washed my face, I left the bathroom feeling refreshed. "I'm out Lisa" I notified her without waiting for her response and went in my room where I had a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a cream cable knit turtleneck laid on the naked mattress

"Your phone is ringing!"

"Can you bring it please" she burst in my room and tossed it to me "Hey baby" I smile into the phone

"Hey babydoll, are you ready? I was thinking you can come early and just hang out with me tonight"

"I just got out the shower so I'm getting dressed now"

"Fresh out the shower huh?"

"Get your mind out the gutter" I giggle. Lisa stands at my door with crossed arms "So babe, Lisa is standing right in front of me and won't leave until you agree to meet her" I say completely throwing her under the bus, she threw a piece of crumpled paper at me.

"Sure" Joon said so nonchalant "Bring her with you when you come"

"What! Are-are you serious?" I stopped in my tracks. All I heard was my plan backfiring.

"What did he say?" She asked sitting next to me trying to hear him on the other end I switched ears and pushed her away

"Yeah, I mean she's like your best friend in Korea and I'm sure she's been anxious about who you've been spending all your time with. I'd want to meet us too"

"Are you positive?" I question hoping he would catch the tone of my voice. I was stuck. I couldn't lie to her again my reaction pretty much gave me away