Twenty-Five

"Happy birthday Babydoll" Yoongi woke me up with kisses

"Thank you Yoongi" I planted a juicy one on his lips "what time is it, it's still dark out?"

"Five"

"Why did you wake me up at five am?" I asked climbing on top of him "What do you have planned little man?"

"Little man? Am I Jimin now?" He laughed showing all his gums rolling over so that he was on top of me "We are going to watch the sunrise together and have breakfast"

"Aww that's really sweet" Yoongi leaves kisses all over my neck, moving downward to my chest. I start to feel hot and tingly as he gets lower.

I feel his finger slip inside and gasp. I hear him chuckle, he works his fingers for about a minute before laying flat on his stomach after separating my thighs. He kisses my southern lips then his tongue slides up slowly, lapping at my sensitive button. He sucks on it earning my moans and praises. I grasped at the sheets with one hand while the other pushed down on his head while my hips rolled upwards, grinding against his face. He's in no rush, I feel the vibration of his moaning against my clit and the precision of his tongue making figure 8s. I don't hold back, I let him know just much I love what he's doing to me not caring who hears. Suga pushes my legs up to the ceiling and makes slow, full licks from the bottom of my pussy to the top, nibbling on my plump folds as I squeeze my thighs together in an effort to prolong my first birthday present. I only lasted a few minutes more before I climaxed gratefully.

"Get up. We gotta go" he says tapping my leg

"Wait, the feeling gotta come back to my toes" I wiggle them but all I feel is tv static for a few moments after"Okay, I'm good"

We get dressed and he drives us to a secluded hillside, as we walk hand in hand up the short stairway I see a beautiful cabin with smoke wafting from the chimney. Inside there is a set up of a round table with a nice breakfast for two. Yoongi pulls out my chair for me before taking his seat

"When you did have time to you arrange all this, it's beautiful"

"A couple weeks I had some help making it happen, I'm happy you like it" he sips his coffee

"I really do, I could totally live in a cabin like this off a lake. It's so peaceful and cozy"

"Do you normally spend a lot of time outdoors or in nature settings?"

"Mm not as much since I moved here but in general I do like going on hikes and trails. Over the summer I went a few times wish I'd done more but I was often alone and it was hard to be motivated to go every time by myself"

"Do you have many friends here?" He asked a bit concerned

"No" I say before swallowing a spoonful of stew "Just you all and Lisa, temporarily. But it's okay I'm used to being alone most of the time"

"I can relate. Beside the members I don't have many friends either"

"We can be alone together" I giggle "Ooh can we go on that balcony?" He nods and I grab my warm bowl and step outside

"You know we're not really alone anymore Ami, we have each other and the others" The pinkish-orange streaks on the horizon was absolutely beautiful

"You're right about that" I sit my dish down and grab his hand, interlocking our cold fingers as we stared as the rising sun "Thank you Yoongi, this was worth getting up early for, I appreciate the thought you put into this for me"

I don't look at him but I know he's blushing by the squeeze of my hand. Once the sun was sitting high we went back inside and ate some more before leaving. On the way back home gave me a gift bag but asked that I open it later, I promised not to open it until then. The heat from the house was a nice welcome as we both stepped inside quickly closing the door behind us then disposing of our shoes and coats. I wrap my arms around him for a warm hug and a kiss on his rosy cheek.