Forever- Exists..

After the amazing day we had in the office
Tired yet Happy we returned home..
    The moments I had always dreamt were waiting for me !!
    Evan had freshened up & was half make by it I mean his bare torsto !! That was so enchanting.. The wild cat in me can sprung out anymoment .. He had taken charged of the kitchen and was preparing for tonight's dinner..its been always sexy to look guys cooking so good..
      After taking the shower .. Was in loose white transperant top mah red bra was seen in it with blue shorts..
The aroma of delicious food took me downstairs & what I saw was completely amusing ..
        Evan had moved away all the furniture
Be it the bean bags..sofa..chairs..& had even removed extra wall hangings.. Show peices
   Everything was just like him sobber but elegant .. There was the small barbeque stove .. On its sideways we sat down in the cozy Indian style folding the legs..it was complete pleasure .. I had experienced after years .. I and dad used to sit so and play with Mah barbie set..He always used to say,
   " You Dont need to find a King for yourself to became a Queen as you are already a Princess since I am your dad" and then he used to tickle me and I used to laugh out loud...that laughter has lost forever..
      But somewhere everything that was lost seems to recover back!!
The True me-Mah smile-mah naughty thoughts-mah desires-mah dreams-mah moments all this was due to MAH EVAN!!
     I actually didn't knew when Mah thoughts went loud and my saying
' Mah Evan ' was heard by him as I actually screamed it !!
      He began patting Mah back and Caresse Mah face in his palms and said,"dont you worry baby I am Forever Yours"
       Silence is really golden as that time eyes have a talk ;)
          Wasn't it obvious we shared a passionate kiss .. !! First he teased mah lips and said say that to you want a kiss .. Say it.. So badly I wanted so I said yeh I want it .. I want all of you..
          He bite upper lip then the lower he sucked it until it was red.. Then the tongue met each other .. Mah one hand was teasing his bare torsto .. And other was in his dark messy brown hair..he caught hold of Mah waist made me sit in his lap across him..
  If you know what I mean.. Yeh Mah virgin pussy touched his virgin dick .. But god's grace clothes were on!! Though this tough was distracting me much .. Urge of having more and more .. Evan stopped kissing to breathe out ..and then whispered,"baby you seem to be having fun with Mah bare torsto .. Its time to.." I giggled and moved him away from chest as I knew what he meant..     Since his eyes can make me do whatever he wants for the first time he saw Mah upper body in just Mah red bra ..
    Evan exclaimed "Baby you are just so amazing and your red bra is calling me towards it" Mah cheeks grew red as I was feeling shy .. Then began to kiss me all over Mah shoulders back .. And from the sitting position I slept down and Evan was on me
   His kissed teasingly on lower part of Mah stomach .. I was simply enjoying the sweet pain .. Then he rose up back for a kiss then massaged Mah boobs .. Slowly he unplugged the the bra..at first I shyly hugged him tight .. Our bare chest met finally.. Then licked them well and sucked Mah hard nipples .. Which made me moan his name.. Cuddling to him I slept ..resting Mah head in his chest was the best place ever .. !!