Comedy of Errors..

Thoughts were running in Mah mind..how to explain weird relationship of mine & Nash.. & he grabbed Mah arms made me sit on chair and himself sat down on knees facing me..I couldn't afford an eye contact as I knew .. I am the one who made mistake..
    Evan raised Mah chin & his deep eyes wanted love but were guilty..Evan took a deep breathe and said," look Melissa I know you are hiding something .. But the fact I love you..isn't hidden..I can't damn afford to lose you..you are everything to me..actually you are the only thing I can say is mine ..." He paused and said in deep voice..," We were well to do family but as I said I & bro lost our parents in car accident.. I wasn't recovered from fact I lost them..I realized responsibilities now rest on Mah shoulders .. So dropout from college and since not even graduated .. Did odd jobs for survival & paid bro's fees..but he was rather not interested in studies and because of wrong company of friends ..got trapped in world of crimes..I was being kicked out of one more company .. Where I had applied for job..it was your mom's company...she called me in her cabin and asked me what was the matter in age of acquiring education why am I looking for jobs .. I said her Mah story .. She suggested me to take up part time job and study as minimum graduation is needed .. And said .. Bcoz of events that fell in your way .. You are more matured then people of your age .. I have a deal for you..& she explained me about you..how messed up you are..and hired me to stabilize your life as a friend .. As a good wisher..meanwhile I can even study for the last year and would be paid too..." He starred Mah intense eyes which were getting teary .. He intertwined his fingers with mine stronger and continued," I was already screwed up and since saw no possible ways I chose this .. Though it was a mere deal..I felt compassion .. For you..as I have be always loved by Mah parents .. Though for a short time.. But how important it is .. I know .. And hence from Mah soul .. I put in efforts to find the real Melissa .. And you see I am succeeded" .. And he smirked .. And continued," Mah work was done so your mom told that I can shift and also paid me.. I would have never took for mahself but deeds Mah bro do.. I gave all of that to jenny .. As you know .. I got all..education.. Money..can now survive in this competitive world..even your mom offered me a job starting pay 50000 bucks..after Mah graduation I will join it and will do post graduation in finance .. Mah future was all set .. But there are always buts.. The love the lady of Mah life is you..I can't move ahead without confessing all this to you.. The guilt in me..will always chase me..I know what I did was for money but believe me..you have part of me in you..there's amazing natural bond between us..no efforts are needed..just so pure and sublime.. After Mah parents died..I was so lonely .. Your sarcastic and loving bond with me.. Makes me complete .. And now the decision time .. Its on you .. Whether you want me or not.. If no then I will flew far away from your life .. I promise .. But if yes I will fight the world .. To be with you.."

Melissa's POV:
        So,this was all the stupid game plan was all about .. And Evan is here bcoz of me.. And Not further plans.. I was so wrong about him...of course I had right to get angry as mom and Evan.. Kept me in dark but above all..I loved this Evan  .. Mah caveman..Mah savor..Mah GUY..he is Mah strength.. I can't let him go..I would be lost in crowd again..and despairs would gather me..cover me.. I sighed and was about to answer Evan .. But loud baammmm noise disturbed the loving birds.. We rose up in reflex and saw from balcony... There was an accident !!
       We rushed down to see..and and ..production of tears is so fast in Mah system.. I exclaimed aloud ... MOM!!! She was blood strained ... Evan and I speed up to the hospital..and there the red light of ICU just didn't leave Mah mind ...In spite of Mah mom was never with me .. During the time I needed emotional support.. But can't deny the fact .. She cared for me..she was herself broken and so can't join Mah pieces.. And also..I found the Gem..hero..love of Mah life because of her.. Now when things were setting in place .. I can't loose her.. Already I have lost Mah dad.. I will be then a orphan ... Damn orphan ...
        Evan had studied Mah thoughts .. And so gave me a tight hug and whispered ," you have lost ... Whatever you could loose .. Now you will just gain.. I promise".. And wiped Mah tears .. Somewhere I wasn't that disappointed with god's play....