Melissa:How Can I Like A Cheat!!

Oh Jesus !! How dare you hide in Mah room..there's something called as privacy!! And I was literally forcing Mah zip to pull up..but alas..in worse conditions .. It gets worst !!

"Firstly,I am Evan and not Jesus .. And if Mah baby can show me attitude.. Even I have right to invade her privacy..",said Evan chuckling as he was seeing me struggling with zip..

"Babe that zip wanna go down and not up..Dont force it !!",said he laughing and was coming closer to me..

His statements made me blush like hell.. Goosebumps grew .. Heart beats increased.. Mah hands felt like noodles..unable to do simple task like zipping up.. Finally I gave up..

Mah half naked back faced him .. His breathes were felt by Mah sensitive skin of ears .. Neck.. God this boy..I can't just help but always wanna surrender him..just him

He slowly brushed his soft lips from Mah ears to neck ..collar bones.. Aah .. That's Mah weak point .. And so groan a bit and stepped ahead but Evan's arms caught around Mah waist..and he placed butterfly kisses all over Mah back of neck..and back.. I was simply enjoying the pleasure in disguise of pain of being licked as it was for the first time I have allowed a guy so near to me..

First time I wanna take the risk of being hurt..of breaking Mah heart..although I know he was dating someone in restaurant.. How easily I gave into him.. What if Nash would ask for kiss?? I would have straightaway refused .. But Evan..Evan is Exceptional..

He could notice Mah uneasy feel..not so comfortable feel.. Yaa.. I wanted him.. Yes I wanted him so bad.. But How can I like a cheater!!!!! Of course he can't expect me to give away Mah cherry to a slut like him!!

" Melissa, be calm.. If you aren't comfortable..or not ready..no issues.. I won't even touch you..I can wait years..you are worthy..just don't ignore me..it hurts..",said Evan in low and deeper voice..and scattered Mah hair all over Mah naked half back..and went away..

I gulp huge ball of saliva down..I could feel the movement of Mah Adam's apple..his touch generates new tissues perhaps..!! I felt coldness..loneliness..in secured Without his arms around me.. Without him.. Without Evan..

Its so hard for me to ignore you..

You are such a jigsaw puzzle.. Pieces of you make me complete.. The more I want to place them.. you.. You get them scatter away..

I was trying to come out of game plan issue.. Again the gal at restaurant became another mystery preventing me to reach you..

Without getting answers to Mah questions .. I can't move ahead..I can't keep hurting Evan..mahself..Nash ...!!

Before it gets screwed up ... I .. I.. Have to talk about it to Evan..