A bond Made..A bond Lost..

Melissa's POV:

            Woahh.... Evan is just mine.. It gives me more pleasure then the morning coffee .. Yeah .. Yeah that was silly.. !! And though the so called GAME PLAN was still a hurdle.. But other then..it everything was seeming to be a fairytale .. To end happily ..

          Just to break Mah happy chain of thoughts..Mah cell vibrates and and and.. The Villain of Mah story -Nash's calling!!

Sorry .. I am going to be the actual villain in his story.. I was rather feeling guilty .. And so picked the call without emotions and said Hey..trying to be as normal as ever..

           "Ohh..so the gal's pretending to be normal...",said the chirping morning fresh voice of Nash ...

            This boy .. How can he read Mah mind ..even when he can't see me..

Wait...wait.. Of course he's not Jesus .. He must be spying me perhaps...

           Nash..where the hell are you.. Come out of your hiding place..you good looking bratt... Said I .. A bit excited..

          "Hahaa..so it stroked you..babe.. But you are late ..now you have to find me..",said Nash ... On the cell..

          Aaahh... Do you think .. I am 5-6 years old gal..who loves playing hide & seek !! Better appear .. Or else..a kick will be planted on your not so attractive asses.. Said I laughing..