Angle - Triangle!!

Next day morning..Melissa had planned to behave as if she knew nothing about the game plan!!

      To her surprise Evan hadn't gone yet.. & was as natural as always..gave Melissa morning kiss as usual !!

       "So he wanna play game..well I am Ready too..better watch out darling .. ", said Melissa's eyes while she was giving fake smile to Evan..

           Melissa maintained distance with Evan in every possible task.. gardening .. cooking .. studying .. other house chores.. that chemistry.. that natural bond .. that smoothness Lacked..

          Change in Melissa's attitude was easily visible and hence noted by Evan too..

But he assumed ,"something's troubling her .. if she wanted to share I am always with her .. but if she didn't want to.. I will respect her privacy & will look into matter if it takes long.."

          On regular basis Evan & Melissa together went to high school .. but these days Nash picked her & drops her..

          Evan was disturbed by this behavior of Melissa !! As he was Frustrated .. he decided to clear out things with Melissa that night..

            Though not a Sunday .. to Evan's surprise Melissa was ready to go somewhere .. club.. bar.. or so.. 'A DATE' these thoughts crossed Evan's mind and got angrier even more..