Comedy of errors-2

I and Evan were sitting and waiting for results of ICU .. After 3 hours .. The red light turned off and we ran towards the Dr asking the details. . he said mom was driving in spite she was drunk and by the god's grace the truck driver's alertness and driving skills he saved himself and hence your mom's injuries are minimum.. But she's in her 50's so it will take time to recover..she will take 48hrs to gain conscious .. So he advised us to leave and can come to hospital in regular intervals for update..

       I sighed heavily .. Evan did all the paper work..expenses were paid right away..as we didn't had any money issues .. But case was filed against mom - drinking & driving..

Also we paid compensation to truck driver..and thanked him..

      Responsibilities of mom's company on me...I and returned home.. Took bath and rush to the company checking its affair..

      Mom was always behind me .. To learn under her guidance .. How to run her company further..but I wasn't that bothered .. And here..now I didn't had any option..

Her personal Secretary Mr James .. Introduced me to various departments.. Position of those departments.. Head of those departments.. And finally showed the financial statements..

     All this was going smooth.. Evan too helped me.. But we were shocked to learn about the silent partner of our firm..he had 49% share in our firm..that's the 2nd largest partner to us.. And where is he..all this while .. No idea..its his duty to take some duty after mom's accident.. His name was Mr Richardson !! I was continuously hammering Mah mind .. Thinking About the name..I had heard it before..and Evan as always featured Mah thoughts and said he's one of the top business tycoons .. In