Evan..protective!!

Nash took the seat besides me and still laughing..but seeing Mah eyes were on table to the left..he soon realized Evan was Mah weak point..

      I sighed, and said Let's order something..

"Hmm..I got your reason of distraction chick..the sitting next to your crush..",said Nash with a smirk..

      Damn yessss!!! I couldn't control so looked back to that direction.. And saw..!!

     "Ohh Jesus that's the very envelope Mah mom gave to Evan..price for changing me .. That he is giving to..this bitch..!! "

     Nash let out a chuckle and said," It's alright Melissa .. You can't invade his private life.."

     Am I not a special part in his private life..is all I thought and then the most terrible.. Pain staking moment..Evan consoling her kissed that bitch on her forehead and then the right cheek.. I was praying .. Leave the lips dude .. But then realized I had a lip locked just some moments ago.. And so sighed ..

      "Gal are you regretting .. You kissed me..??",asked Nash a bit low.. As if he studied Mah face's history..chemistry..

           Umm .. Hmm.. Until I could answer .. Minty smell took over me.. Ohh Jesus that's Evan .. Evan.. Mah heart jumped in anxiety!! He was coming in Mah direction and then.. ROFL .. He calmly took a sit from other table and joined us!!!