Evan:I am all yours..

Melissa :

The next morning..warm and pleasant rays..filled up Mah room..I woke up yawning as always and went in bathroom..Mah hair sprung up in all direction ..and breath wasn't good at all..I always imagine how couple did the trendy morning kisses..!!!

   I went downstairs .. And shouted for mom.. For Mah dose of hot coffee .. Mah day doesn't start without it.. BT no reply..so thought mom would be sleeping and thought to make it mahself ..

    But kitchen was taken by .. Mah dearest Evan .. Ooh Jesus .. This guy was half naked..his bare back faced me..I was shamelessly checking him out..found his eyes staring me..

     I was caught as a deer in red light..felt embarrassed.. And was blushing at the same time.. He finally said,"I am all yours..you can do whatever you wish .. With me .." In such a seductive manner .. I was forced to blush .. !!

      Then he came nearer to me..I took steps behind as didn't wanted .. History of yesterday night to repeat .. Mah back hit the kitchen's wall..I realized then Mah walls are squeezing it seems..

     His body pressed mine..our chests were so close.. Mah breasts rubbed against his bare chest..I could feel a force .. Magnetic force of him wanting me .. And I too..I too .. Wanted him .. So badly .. But past circumstances just don't leave Mah mind ..